Chapter 42 - "Try it, first."

As Wendell sat down and smiled at everyone, he watched the boys keep on their stunned faces. They stared at him with their mouths wide open for 30 seconds before looking at each other.

"WENDY!" Oscar screamed in a girly tone, tackling him to the ground.

Victor and the rest of the boys stood up, placing their hands on the sides of their heads while smiling and breathing heavily.

"Holy shit!" Trayvon gasped out loud, standing up in his seat.

"What the fu....." Victor panted as he kept his smile onto his face.

"How, nigga?!?!" Benji panted. "How did you get here? We thought you was dead!"

"WENDELL!" Oscar yelled, screaming like a girl on purpose.

As everyone started laughing, they all gave Wendell a hug and welcomed him back. But even though he was standing there, they couldn't manage to take his eyes off of him. The fact that he was sitting in front of their eyes was mind boggling.

"How did you come back to life, nigga?" Victor panted in disbelief, shoving his shoulders. "We thought that your ass was dead!"

"I um.......I joined in on a plan with the big J." Wendell mumbled. "I asked him to punish y'all. Punish us."

Everyone's smiles shifted into frowns, giving him a confused look.

"So, you asked him to send us to hell on purpose?" Trayvon snarled.

"And you asked him to fake your eternal death?" Benji snarled after Trayvon.

"Yes." Wendell mumbled.

"Why the hell would you do some shit like that? To prank us?" Victor snarled. "Because if so, that shit ain't funny."

"I did it so that y'all would appreciate me a little more." Wendell said in a serious tone, giving them a foul look.

"What is you talkin' about, Wendell?" Benji snarled. "We always appreciated you."

"Bullshit." Wendell said quickly afterwards, shaking his head. "Y'all always referring to me as the "nobody" in the group and shit."

"We just be fucking with you, Wendell." Oscar groaned.

"But y'all sure as hell don't be acting like it. It's like every single thing I say y'all don't agree with it." Wendell said, shaking his head. "Not only that but y'all be acting like I'm weak but y'all don't know if I can whoop y'all asses. Hell, I can possibly whoop Trayvo-"

Trayvon gave him a weird look as he stopped talking, then laughed a little with everyone.

"Okay Trayvon is the best fighter out of all of us, so let me not go that far." Wendell said, laughing lowly. "But y'all get my drift."

"But that don't mean that we would want you dying and shit, Wendell." Victor said. "You know us better than that."

"And if you ever felt that way, I apologize." Benji said in a serious tone. "I'll be a man and admit that I'm wrong."

"I'm sorry, man." Victor nodded, coming right after him.

Victor and Benji glanced at Trayvon and Oscar, waiting for them to apologize. They both looked at each other, then smiled at Wendell.

"You still a bitch ass nigga!" They both chanted as they gave each other a handshake, causing everyone to laugh.

"Shut y'all asses up." Wendell smiled, laughing as well. "Y'all wasn't saying that shit when y'all was crying about me being gone."