Chapter 28 - Therapy Session.

When Yasmine woke up, she realized that she was still in heaven. This meant that she was still asleep at her home. When she looked next to her, she noticed that she was sleeping right next to Trayvon. She slept for a 30 more minutes before they both got up and prepared to meet up with the boys. When someone rang the doorbell, Trayvon opened the door and seen Victor and the boys there.

"Wait a minute, Trayvon!" Yasmine snarled as she wrestled her pants back on. "I don't have on my pants!"

"Oh shit. Sorry!" Trayvon laughed as he looked at the boys. "Hold on one second, y'all."

As Trayvon shut the door, Victor turned to Oscar and Wendell and noticed that their mouths were wide open just like his. They stared a little longer at each other before they both spoke.

"They fucked." Victor said.

"Oh no doubt about it. Ain't no female gone walk around the house butt ass naked for no reason." Oscar said, shaking his head. "Plus, Yasmine ain't never at his house when we scoop him up."

Benji was so caught of guard that he didn't know what to think. All he kept telling himself in his head that since they weren't there, there was no chance that they had sex. After 2 minutes, Trayvon opened the door and walked out with Yasmine, smiling at everyone. Victor and Wendell grinned at them as they turned around, shutting the door behind them.

"What?" Yasmine smiled.

"Oh nothin'. Nothin'." Victor lied as he stepped away. "Let's just uh.....go to the park."

"Aye Tray how was it with you and your moms?" Wendell smiled as he looked at him. "We seen how happy you were with her yesterday."

"Amazing. And to be honest, I didn't appreciate her until now." Trayvon said in a serious tone, walking with everyone. "I'm almost glad that that pussy ass cracka' murder me because had he not, I wouldn't have realized how much an amazing mother she is."

"That's deep, man." Oscar said in a serious tone.

Everyone did their daily routine by eating, smoking, and hanging out at the park. Trayvon and Benji were doing the usual by acting like they both didn't exist. They sat around and vibed out from daytime until unset, which was around the time that both of them started making their way home.

"So i'm gonna make my way home, guys." Yasmine smiled as she walked off. "Bye."

"Bye cottage cheese." Oscar said as he put his peace sign up.

But before leaving, Yasmine went over to give Trayvon a kiss. He looked up at her and stuck out his tongue as Yasmine stuck her tongue on top of his and started french kissing him. Afterwards, she gave him one last kiss before fading away into the clouds and heading home. Trayvon smiled at her and looked at everyone at the table. Everyone, accept for Benji, was grinning at him.

"What?" Trayvon snarled, giving them a devilish grin. "Y'all nigga's act like y'all ain't never seen nobody kissing before."

"Shit just yesterday you was calling her a bitch and now that's YO' bitch?" Oscar smiled. "Look's like somebody got some pussy last night."

"What?"

"Admit it, Tray." Victor shrugged, smiling at he took his blunt from between his lips. "Yasmine don't walk around the house with no clothes on for no reason."

Trayvon didn't say anything. He looked ahead of him and squinted his eyes, finishing his smoke.

"She the reason why my mama was here yesterday. She brought her here." Trayvon said in a dazed tone. "THAT'S why i'm being nice to her."