Chapter 19 - Women.

Mrs. Bakely slowly blinked her eyes open and seen nothing but pearly blue skies. There were no clouds, no people, nothing. When she lifted up, she glanced at the ground and realized that she was sitting on top of a clouded area. When she looked ahead, she seen something that Yasmine mentioned before.

The gates. The golden gates to heaven.

"Where........where am I?" Mrs. Bakely asked in a dazed tone, looking around with her eyes half open.

"Welcome to the gates, Mrs. Bakely." Yasmine smiled as she opened the golden gates.

Mrs. Bakely was stunned. Her mouth dropped and eyes widened as she walked slowly past the gates. As Yasmine closed it, she looked around and seen that the city of heaven was a humongous place. It looked just like it did on earth, except better. Everything was clean, the grass was rich, and all of the houses were large. Mrs. Bakley stood in the same spot in awe for at least 60 seconds, then looked back at Yasmine.

"This can't be......"

"It is." Yasmine nodded as she placed her hand on the gates and leaned on it. "It's heaven."

But for some reason, Mrs. Bakely couldn't believe it. It was that shocking.

"Want me to introduce you to Trayvon Martin?" Yasmine smiled. "I know where he lives."

"S-sure." Mrs. Bakely stuttered.

Yasmine walked Mrs. Bakely down the long road of full and listed houses. All she could see is people passing by who weren't alive anymore. Old people, kids, babies, teenagers, etc. There were also cars that were driving by that didn't bother to move out of the way because they couldn't get hit. 10 minutes later, Yasmine knocked on the door and waited for him to come out.

Seconds later, Trayvon stepped out onto the porch and smiled.

"Violet!" Trayvon smiled as he stepped in front of her. "You came to smoke?"

"Uh.....sorta?" Yasmine laughed. "I came to introduce you to my therapist, Mrs. Bakely!"

Trayvon looked at her therapist and noticed that her face was pale from the shock that she was actually looking at Trayvon Martin. However, Trayvon found that it was a little weird.

"Hello?" Trayvon said in a "what the fuck" tone.

"Oh my gosh. Hello!" Yasmine's therapist panted. "You're the real Trayvon Martin? Oh my gosh! You've got the whole nation on your side!"

"Ah heh heh. Yeah.." Trayvon said as he inched closer to Yasmine to whisper in her ear. "Who the fuck is she?"

"She's my therapist." Yasmine nodded as she looked at him. "She didn't believe that I was telling the truth so......yeah. I'm proving or in fact PROVED to her that I wasn't lying."

"Oh."

"Mrs. Bakely, I'm gonna show you how to get your own house up here!" Yasmine smiled. "Uh....did you want to hang out later Trayvon?"

"Nah i'ma chill today." Trayvon said as he shook his head. "I don't feel like being bothered by Victor and them nigga's today. Especially Benji's bitch ass."

"What happened?" Yasmine asked.

Trayvon glanced at her therapist, then looked back at Yasmine.

"I'ma tell you later, iight?" Trayvon said as he stepped back into his home. "Peace out, big head."

As Trayvon shut his door, Yasmine looked at Mrs. Bakely and got a thrill off of seeing how amazed she was.