Chapter 53 - Between the Lines. [Part 2.]

After hanging out with the boys, Benji made his way to Jesus's chapel. He flew his way there, taking the usual 5 minutes it did to arrive. When he got there, he walked inside of the golden home and glanced around, looking for any sight of Jesus. When he peeked into the control room, he seen him sitting inside of his chair and looking at his monitor for who he wanted to bring home from earth.

"J, we need to talk." Benji sighed, stepping inside.

Jesus turned around and looked at Benji, crossing his legs and folding his arms.

"Why of course!" Jesus smiled. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Did you tell Trayvon that he had to choose one of us to go to hell for sinning?" Benji snarled. "And that you were gonna send his mother to hell if he didn't."

Jesus bowed his head, smiling as he kept his sight away from Benji.

"Why, yes I did." Jesus smiled. "What's the concern?"

"You're not the real Jesus." Benji said in a low and sinister tone, nodding his head whole folding his arms.

Jesus's eyes widened as he looked up at Benji, watching him put a small smile on his face.

"I know why and how." Benji continued. "God would NEVER let you send anyone innocent to hell, he would never let you kill someone, and he would never let you do all of these deviant actions without his consent. THAT'S how I know."

As Benji got ready to walk out of the door, he stopped there and turned around to Jesus again.

"Also, Trayvon isn't sending ANYONE to go to hell." Benji smiled. "Good day."

"Oh, we'll see about that." Jesus smiled as he snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, a large pit appeared under Benji's feet, sending him flying straight into the Devil's den. As he shouted for help, the Devil snapped his fingers and closed him off for good. Afterwards, the serpent spun around in his chair and started shouting out loud for joy.

"Ahahahahahaha!" He laughed in his deep and demonic tone. "Nice guys finish LAST."

The next day, Trayvon woke up and still didn't have a decision. By this time, he thought that Jesus forgotten about it, so he decided to go out and have a normal day with the boys. When Oscar, Victor, and Wendell arrived at his home, Trayvon noticed that Benji was missing. Also, Wendell asked Latoyia could he borrow the baby for the day.

"Where's Benj?" Trayvon asked as he stepped out and shut the door.

"Ain't seen him since yesterday." Victor shrugged as they started walking. "He wasn't home when we stopped by so we just said 'fuck it' and started walking to the park."

"Oh, iight." Trayvon snarled as they arrived at the park minutes later.

As Victor and the boys sat down, they all started pulling their food out of the bag. They'd went to a Coney Island before picking Trayvon up. When they started pulling out their blunts, Wendell placed his hand out and scrunched his eyebrows at them.

"Aye man y'all can't smoke around her!" Wendell snarled as Ayana sat in his lap. "Chill, man."

"Ain't nobody tell you to bring that baby along. Sheesh, I wanna smoke!" Oscar growled. "And that ain't your daughter anyway!"

"Well how do you feel about your daughter since you can't be there for her on earth?" Wendell snarled. "Don't you want someone to be there for her?"

Oscar didn't say anything. He knew that Wendell was right. He sucked his teeth and looked away as Ayana started smacking her small hands onto the table.