Chapter 26 - "Bitch."

Victor, Wendell, and Oscar have Trayvon a handshake as Benji stood behind. Benji looked at Yasmine then took his eyes off of her the minute she laid eyes on him. Trayvon smiled at them as Victor looked at Yasmine.

"So uh........you gonna bring Yasmine with us?" Victor smiled.

"I don't give a fuck about her ass." Trayvon said as he turned to her, smiling. "Is you coming or not?"

"Really Trayvon?" Yasmine said as she slugged her shoulders.

"Really what?" Trayvon snarled as he grimmed her. "Is you coming or not?"

Yasmine gave Trayvon an extremely vile look. His attitude was really pissing her off. He gave her the same look back and placed his arms around Victor and Oscar, walking off.

"Well bye then." Trayvon laughed as he walked off with Oscar, Wendell, and Victor. "Anyway, what y'all nigga's want to eat?"

"I was thinking about some shrimp or some shit...." Oscar said as they faded off into the distance.

"You know what, i'm just gonna go home." Yasmine said as she prepared to walk the other way. "I don't have time for this shi-"

"No you're not." Benji said as he stood a little far from her.

Yasmine slowly turned around and seen Benji standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"And why not?" Yasmine snarled.

"You're not about to go home because of Trayvon's ass." Benji scoffed. "You're gonna come to the park. Fuck all that."

Yasmine sighed and looked at the other boys. She didn't want to go because Trayvon was her whole purpose of being there. She groaned as Benji placed his arm around her and started walking with her.

"Come on." Benji smiled as he walked there. "Let's go have a good time."

While Benji, Yasmine, Wendell, and Victor waited at the park, Oscar and Trayvon got the food and the weed for them to smoke. They came back 20 minutes later with a bag full of small buckets andd another bag that was full of smoke. Oscar started taking out the small buckets from KFC and realized that it wasn't enough.

"Yo Tray, you only got four tiny buckets of popcorn chicken and shrimp." Oscar said in a confused tone.

"Yeah?" Trayvon said. "One for me, you, Victor, and Wendell? Who else am I missing?"

Victor and Wendell glanced at Benji and Yasmine, realizing what Trayvon was doing. Oscar started laughing in a low tone as he sat down and took his bucket out, munching on his food. As Trayvon handed all of them their food, he started rustling through the bag full of weed. Benji on the other hand, was upset.

"So y'all nigga's just NOT gonna share?" Benji asked as he placed his hands by her side, looking at them. "Y'all see that me and Yas ain't got no food!"

"Shit y'all nigga's better go to the store and get y'all something, cause I ain't goin' back." Oscar laughed as he popped another piece of chicken into his mouth. "Especially since everything up here is free."

"I'm sorry but I agree with Oscar." Victor laughed, chewing on his food. "I'm sorry, but this MY food."

"Wendell?" Benji said, looking at him.

"Nah. I'm the bitch of the group, remember?" Wendell smiled. "No food for y'all."

Trayvon handed Victor, Wendell, and Oscar a small bag of weed to go along with their paper. Now, Benji knew that he was doing this on purpose.