Chapter 2 - "Too Soon."

When everyone was walking Yasmine to see Jesus, she realized something about heaven that was eerie. It looked just like earth. Everything from the street lights, to the streets, grass, trees, etc, but in this place, everything was spotless. The grass was so fresh, the trees were so new, and even the streets themselves were brand new. Everything almost looked fake. Looking around, she seen people getting in their cars, driving around, walking around, going into their homes, etc.

The only major difference to Heaven is that these people were no longer on earth anymore. They were all deceased.

Still, Yasmine was taking in everything that was in her surroundings. As everyone stopped, they all stood in front of the biggest home that was there. It was an all gold mansion. Yasmine's mouth gasped as she took a look at everyone, watching them smile up at the gate that surrounded the home.

"So uh........do you have to do something special to meet him?" Yasmine asked in a curious tone, glancing up at the large home.

"Nope. All you have to do is press the botton on the gate and he'll come right out to help you." Natalee smiled. "Watch."

As Natalee pressed the golden buzzer, she stood back and waited along with everyone else. For a few more seconds, nothing. Then, Yasmine seen a man in a bright white gown step out of the home and open his gate, greeting everyone. It was him. Jesus. Jesus was ACTUALLY sitting before her eyes. Yasmine's mouth dropped as he shook everyone's hand, unable to take her eyes off of him.

However, he looked nothing like she pictured him. His skin was an indian like color with "hair like wool", just like the bible described him. He had gorgeous teeth and hair that was a golden brown as well. As he walked over to Yasmine, she started to cry and fan herself in honor. It was actually happening.

"Jesus!" Yasmine spazzed. "You.......you look nothing like I pictured you!"

"You're Yasmine, right?" He spoke in his angelic tone.

"How'd you know my na..........well.....oh my gosh!" Yasmine gasped. "This is crazy!"

"Well, how'd you think that I would look?" He asked, smiling at her.

"I thought that you looked like how media pictured you!" Yasmine answered. "Y'know, white with brown hair and stuff!"

"No. All of that is false." Jesus responded. "I'm mixed with every race known to mankind."

"Oh. My. Gosh." Yasmine gasped. "Wait until I tell my friends at scho-"

Then Yasmine thought about it. She was dead. There was no way that she could tell her friends at school. As she glanced down in a sad form, Jesus used his index finger and stroked her chin, making her face up at him.

"Don't be sad, Yasmine." He smiled. "You're worry free, now. You've been freed from all worries."

After meeting with the God's son himself, Natalee showed Yasmine around heaven 2 days later. Here, she didn't have to save up any money to buy the mansion that she wanted. All she had to do was pick her favorite house, and she got it. She winded up picking a house that was off of the ocean that was a house that would've cost her an arm and a leg on earth. Once she picked it out, Natalee took the key from under the mat and unlocked the door, she seen that everything inside of the house was blank and white. Natalee smiled and watched Yasmine glance around, placing the key on the stairs.

"Now remember, any color you want, just say the color and touch the wall. Watch this." Natalee smiled as she placed her index finger up. "Pink!"

As Natalee touched the wall in the front of the home, the whole front turned pink. Yasmine gasped and looked at it, watching Natalee back up and glance at her.