Chapter 1 - The Gates.

"Does your mom even know's that you're here, Yas?" Isaac shouted over the large group of people as he lit up a blunt for her.

"Who fuckin' cares?" Yasmine laughed as she downed her shot and slammed it onto the table. "Just light up my blunt, Panda!"

It was a Saturday night. And like a majority of these Saturdays, all teenagers do is party. But Yasmine and Isaac, partied HARD. Isaac was a skinny chinese boys that became best friends with Yasmine in the 8th grade. Ever since, the two have been inseperable. On this Saturday, the two sat around the table in his older brothers living room smoking and drinking with the large crowd of teenagers that sat around the table. Yasmine had 4 solid best friends. Isaac, Chauncey, Sandra, and Kim. They were the basic "popular" crowd at their school because they were the teenagers who never gave a fuck about their futures or anything else that's productive in their lives. After spending almost 6 hours doing nothing but that, Isaac decided to drive Yasmine home since she was drunk.

But Isaac was so drunk that he thought he was sober enough to drive her home.

As they both sat in the front seat laughing and giggling their heads off at 3:08am, they both sat in his car smoking yet another blunt that Isaac rolled up for them. After stopping at the first red light, Isaac found himself growing agitated because of all the lights he kept on getting caught at.

"Oh my gaaaaaaadddd!" Isaac chanted out loud. "What. The. Fuck?"

"What's wrong noooww, Isaac?" Yasmine slurred, glancing at him with her eyes half open.

"Sick of these fuckin' red lights!"

After the red light turned green, Isaac sped off and drove down the dark and lit up roadway. It was a long road until the next red light. As he was getting closer to the next light, he seen the light turn yellow. This time, he wasn't stopping. Isaac sped up to the light and tried to run it, watching Yasmine's face grow worried as he got closer and closer.

"Isaac, stop the car-"

*CRASH*

Then, everything went black.

At 4:00am on the dot, Yasmine's mother stormed into the hospital with her younger sister, wondering where her daughter was. After frantically asking the person who was at the front desk where and which room her daughter was in, she paced towards there holding her little sisters hand. Before she could get too close, a doctor walked out and stepped in front of her, placing his hands out to stop her from walking inside.

"Miss-"

"Where's my daughter?!" Her mother shouted in fear. "Where is she?!"

"She's in intensive care unit right now, ma'am." The doctor said. "Trust me, we're doing everything we ca-"

"Is she okay?" Her mother barked. "That's all I care about!"

"Honestly ma'am, she isn't doing so well." The doctor continued. "The accident she got in was pretty bad. She........the collision with the other car gave her a large and dangerous blow to the head. Her friend is in critical condition too. They're both in a com-"

"Fuck." Her mother sighed as she turned around, placing her hands on the side of her head. "How long will it be until I see her?"

"We're not sure, ma'am."

Yasmine's mother was a 40 year old single mother. Yasmine's father had vanished before her little sister, Lela, was born. It was 5 years ago. The whereabouts of where her father is until this day, remains unclear. Soon after he vanished, police found his car abandoned in a parking lot that was 600 miles away.