Chapter 32 - "Tell Her.."

"Oh hello, Trayvon!" Tara smiled. "Sure! What time did you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Say aroooouuunndddddd, 8pm?" Trayvon cheered in a low tone. "That seems like a good time."

"That's fine with me." Yasmine smiled. "Um........you bring your boys, and i'll bring my girls! How's that sound?"

"Well um.....me and my boys aren't getting along too well right now." Trayvon sighed. "We all aren't on the same page with shit."

"Oooh...I'm sorry to hear about that." Tara sighed. "Well, do you want to just hang with us two?"

"Shit you can bring your girls if you want!" Trayvon cheered. "I'm down to hang with some females for once."

"Cool! I'll see you at 8:00, then." Tara cheered. "Hell, we can even meet up at the park that you and your boys were at. How's that sound?"

"Sounds great." Trayvon smiled. "Nice to meet you, Tara."

"Nice to meet you too, Trayvon." Tara said in her soft tone. "I'll see you later, alright?"

"Okay. Peace!"

Trayvon hung up the phone, taking a deep breath. At this point, he was pretty bored. All he could think about what the moments he had with his friends. Even though he hated Benji and Wendell at the moment, he missed them along with Victor and Oscar. All he could think about, was flashbacks.

Especially when he was getting ready to go to hell for a bad mistake that he made.

"A Big Mac with a large fry?" Victor called out.

"Me." Benji said as he took his food.

"A 10 piece chicken nugget meal?"

"Right here." Wendell said as he took it from him.

"Aaannnddd a......a fish filet with a small fry?"

"Right here, Michael Vic!" Oscar nodded as he took his food away.

"And I'm guessing that this quarter pounder with a medium fry is yours, Tray?" Victor asked as he looked at him.

Trayvon didn't say anything. He continued to stare off into space, thinking about the last thing that Jesus said to him.

"TRAY!"

"Huh?" Trayvon said as she jumped out of his stare.

"You want your food or not, nigga?" Victor snarled.

"Oh shit." Trayvon sighed a he scrunched his eyebrows and closed his eyes. "My fault, man..."

"Nigga is you alright?" Oscar asked as he gave him a weird look. "You been acting hella funny this morning..."

"He probably had a nightmare about George Zimmerman or some shit!" Wendell joked.

After that joke, everyone burst into laughter. However, Trayvon wasn't laughing. The thought of going to hell completely terrified him. As everyone laughed, he ruined the moment by telling everyone what was really wrong.

"I'm the one who sent Cory Monteith here." Trayvon said out loud as he stared off into space.

In that instant, everyone froze. Their smiles quickly shifted into shock and their laughter was wiped away with silence as those words came out of his mouth. Trayvon looked at them, then shook his head as he looked away.

"W-what you mean?" Benji asked in a curious tone.

"The day before, me and J had got into it because I couldn't see my mother." Trayvon mumbled as he glanced down. "When I couldn't find him, I went up to the palace and went inside when I seen this...."control room" looking place. I walked in and pressed a button with angel wings, which sent someone up here. I didn't mean to do it........"