Chapter 41 - Wendy!

As always, the boys made their way back to the house, they finished the last of their blunts and continued their small talk. However, the boys didn't want to go home at sunset like they always did. All of them stopped and glanced at each other, leaving Tara in an awkward stance.

"Aye, i'm not ready to go home." Benji groaned, placing a small smile onto his face.

"Me neither." Victor said, scratching his head.

"Well, what do y'all wanna do?" Trayvon asked, glancing around. "We done already had our daily smoke session."

Oscar gave everyone a devilish grin before unlocking his iphone. He dialed someone's number and placed it to his ear, looking up at the pink and orange skies.

"Aye Nat!" Oscar smiled. "How would you like to go to a club tonight?"

"Aaaaaaaaawwwww shiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt." The other three boys cheesed, giving each other a handshake.

"Wait a minute, I am not going to a club." Tara said, shaking her head. "That's not my scene."

A few hours later...

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!" Tara screamed as everyone danced.

By 11:00pm, the whole entire club that everyone was attending was packed. It was Victor's crew, Natalee's crew, and some of Victor's friends along with Oscar and Benji's. Jam Master Jay played multiple old school songs at the booth, including 'Biggie", "LL Cool J", "Tupac", etc. The song that everyone was jamming to, was "Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature."

While Natalee's crew and Victor's crew all jammed in a private part of the club, Oscar pushed through the crowd and fell extremely hard onto the floor, laughing as he continued to lay there.

"This nigga is so drunk!" Trayvon laughed over the loud music as he sat down onto the couch, drinking his shot.

"Yo, let's play the shot game!" Victor shouted over the blast music, glancing at everyone.

"How do you play?" Hadiya asked.

"Come on." Victor smiled as she stepped out of the vip section and down into the crowd, watching everyone follow behind him.

As everyone squeezed through the moshpit of people and made their way to the bar, everyone sat down and lined themselves up at the long bar. As Victor sat in the middle, he ordered 3 large bottles and glanced at everyone both ways.

"So the key to the game is that you have to continuously make shots! You must continue to make them until you're the last person left who didn't quit!" Victor yelled over the ear pounding music. "If you're the last one left, you'll be the trillest nigga in our clique. Is y'all ready?"

"Hell yeah!" Trayvon shouted back. "Line up our shots!"

The bartender placed out small shot glasses and lined them up to everyone that was sitting there. Natalee, Anne, Corey, Tara, Margot, Hadiya, and Laci sat lined up with Trayvon, Oscar, Benji, and Victor. They all smiled as their glasses were poured into their cups and took their shots as quickly as they could.

Hadiya and Anne took their gulps and immediately stepped off of the bar. Since they were so young, they couldn't take it as much as the others.

"Oh my god...." Anne spat, holding out her tongue. "Ew!"

"I know.." Hadiya shouted.

"Y'all can't take ONE shot?!" Natalee laughed.

"Pusssieessssssss!" Oscar laughed as he slammed his shot glass down. "Bring on the next one!"

The bartender continuously poured glasses into their cups, watching them drink every glass. At first, everyone was hanging on. Everyone lasted through the 2nd round, 3rd round, 4th round, and the 5th round.