Chapter 12 - "Damn..."

After the long party, everyone made their way back home to get some sleep. Everyone, accept for Trayvon and Yasmine. Since it was Yasmine's last time being up in heaven, she decided that she wanted to take one last stroll in the night with him. Trayvon and Yasmine were both drinking coca cola cans while walking down the silent and dark streets. It was so late that there weren't even any cars driving by.

"So this is your last time in heaven, and all you wanna do is take a damn walk?" Trayvon scowled as he gave her a weird look.

"Yeah." Yasmine shrugged as she took a sip of her pop. "I just wanted to do something relaxing."

"You're corny as fuck." Trayvon laughed as he looked away. "Seriously."

"That wasn't what you were saying a few hours ago when you were kissing all on my lips." Yasmine grinned.

"Please. You've been wanting this dick since day 1." Trayvon said as he gave her a serious look. "You're lucky that I can't give it to your ass here, otherwise you wouldn't be able to walk."

"Boy please."

"Aye, let me show you something really quick." Trayvon said as he wrestled in the deep pockets of his pants. "Hold on."

Trayvon wrestled in his pockets for a little bit longer, then showed her what he was looking for. It was a pair of binoculars. Yasmine scrunched her eyebrows at it, then looked back up at him.

"What's it for?" Yasmine laughed.

"It's so that you can look and see what shit a certain person is doing on earth." Trayvon nodded. "You think of the person in your head, then you look through and it'll show you as you glance off of the clouds. Jesus gave everyone with wings one. Wanna try?"

"Nah." Yasmine refused. "My moms probably on the verge of blowing up about the fact that I left the shrink. Haha."

"Damn. Nevermind then." Trayvon laughed as he prepared to put it back into his pocket.

"Well why don't you use it to check up on your mother?" Yasmine smiled. "I'm pretty sure that you want to see what she's up to, right?"

Trayvon's smile quickly slipped off of his face as he froze, then placed the binoculars back into his pants.

"Nah..." Trayvon mumbled in a extremely low tone, shaking his head.

"Well why not?" Yasmine asked. "I know that you miss her?"

"Because i'd wind up breaking down and crying on the spot, and I don't wanna do that shit." Trayvon said in a low tone, trying to keep himself from getting too emotional. "Besides, I haven't seen her since I left for Sanford that day. I just want to avoid hurting myself in that way."

"I'll look with you." Yasmine said in a serious tone. "I know you're curious, Trayvon. Don't be scared."

Trayvon stood there glancing at Yasmine as his hands started to shake a little bit. Yasmine walked over to him and reached inside of his pockets, taking out the binoculars that he had. She opened them up and handed to him as he took the binoculars and laid down on his stomach, hanging a little off of the cloud that they were on. Yasmine laid next to him as he placed his eyes into the binoculars. He sat there for a while with his mouth cracked open as Yasmine looked right over the cloud with him.

"What do you see?" Yasmine smiled.

"She's with my brother." Trayvon smiled. "They're...........they're having dinner!"

Sybrina and Jahvaris were doing nothing but sitting at a table, eating dinner together. It almost seemed like nothing was wrong with Sybrina, and even though they weren't doing nothing at all, it sent chills through Trayvon's body. He hadn't laid eyes on his mother in almost 18 months, so seeing her and his older brother made him as happy as can be. He smiled for a while then put his binoculars down as tears filled his eyes. He was as happy as could be.