Chapter 38 - Big Brother.

After the boys got done venting, all of them decided to turn something negative into a positive thing instead. So Victor smiled and decided that he wanted to throw a party in dedication to Wendell. He called up all of his friends as Oscar called Natalee and the girls to see if they could help.

With everyone coming in heaven, this party was going to be another banger.

The boys got up and headed to get something to eat after spending so much time planning it at the park. 10 minutes later, they arrived at a restaurant that was by the gates and made their way inside. But before they could walk all the way in, they seen a little girl that was standing by the gates.

It was Lela.

"Is anybody dere?" Lela called out as she glanced around, hanging on the gates. "Hello?"

"Another child?" Victor groaned as he shook his head. "Why the hell are people down there killing kids?"

"That's one reason why I'm glad that my ass left..." Benji said as he shook his head and made his way into the restaurant. "Come on, y'all."

"Y'all just gone leave her at the gates like that?" Trayvon gasped as he put his hand out.

"Somebody will come get her ass." Oscar laughed as him, Victor, and Benji walked into the restaurant.

Trayvon shrugged and followed them inside. But while walking, he came to a complete stop and thought about how Yasmine described her little sister.

Short brown hair with a small red birthmark on her cheek.

Trayvon told the boys that he would be back and walked back outside of the restaurant, glancing at her again. As she looked around, Trayvon walked up to the gates and opened it for her.

"Wur did my sister go?" Lela asked as she looked up at him. "Wur am I?"

"What's your name, little one?" Trayvon asked as he crouched down and looked at her.

"Lela......where am I?" She responded, still looking at him. "Everything looks weird 'n stuff...."

The exact name that Yasmine told him.

Trayvon stood up and looked at her, examining her face. She was the little sister that Yasmine bragged about. He looked around and sighed, holding out his hand to her.

"Just come with me for now." Trayvon mumbled.

"But, I don't no who yoar." Lela said, shaking her head. "And mommy sed no talking to people I don't know.."

"Um....you're big sister knows me!" Trayvon smiled. "Is her name Yasmine?"

Lela froze. She looked up at him then looked innocently to the side.

"Yesth." Lela squealed.

"Well um, Yasmine sent you to a magical home while you were sleep. She wanted me to watch you." Trayvon smiled. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Mmmm, yesth." Lela nodded.

"What do you want?"

"CANDY." Lela squealed.

"No no no, no candy." Trayvon laughed. "What do you want that isn't sweet?"

"Uuuuummmm, sum fries?" Lela grinned.

"Okay then." Trayvon smiled as he grabbed her hand and walked her to the restaurant. "Let's go get you some fries."

Trayvon walked into the sports bar with Lela and scrambled through the restaurant to see where the boys were. Once he found them, he sat down at the table and got a high chair for Lela. The boys scrunched their eyebrows and kept their mouths opened, looking at Trayvon in a weird way.