Chapter 48 - Devil's Eye.

When Yasmine arrived, she woke up in the home that she always woke up in. Her home. However, her mother could be anywhere. Since she didn't know where, she really couldn't do anything but get out there and look for her. She peeked out of her window and seen the boys. Of course, she seen Trayvon. He was looking beautiful as usual. However, she didn't want to go see him. Otherwise, she would never leave. So instead, she walked out of the back of her home.

Meanwhile, the boys left for the park because they wanted to get some fresh air. They all brought an extra blunt there along with some large hoodies for the cold and chilling weather. As they sat at the bench, they seen someone walking with their stroller.

"Hey boys!" Latoyia smiled, waving her hands.

"DAAAAAMMNNNNNN." Benji and Victor gasped.

"Who is that?" Oscar said, squinting his eyes. "She 'bout bad as fuck!"

As the girl walked closer to them, they realized that it was one person.

Latoyia.

"Aye aye aye y'all. Chill." Trayvon said as he put his hand out. "That's Wendell's girl."

Latoyia had her hair out while she wore a black sundress. As she walked up to them, Wendell's mouth stayed open as he stood up and glanced at her in shock.

"Latoyia." Wendell gasped as he kept his eyes on her. "You look, beautiful."

"Thanks." Latoyia smiled. "I've been texting you! I don't think that my texts were sending."

"Oh no I got them! Um, my phone was uh......acting retarded." Wendell groaned.

Wendell turned to the boys, then looked back at her. He was so nervous that he appeared jittery.

"Um, this is Victor." Wendell stuttered as he pointed to him. "That's Benjamin, but we call him Benji, that's Oscar, and that's Trayvon."

"Oh, I've met you before!" Latoyia smiled as she looked at Trayvon. "Hello to you guys."

"Did you know that Wendell masturbates to pictures of you?" Oscar smiled.

"What?!" Wendell shouted as he turned to him.

"Oh hoh hoh shit..." Victor choked, laughing hard.

"Oh and he moans your name at night?" Benji smiled.

"Okay they're making up shit.." Wendell said, shaking his head. "They don't know what they're talking abou-"

"AND he be videotaping you in your sleep!" Trayvon lied.

"Okay okay stop!" Wendell snarled as he placed his hand out. "They're being assholes."

"erehahaah!"

When Wendell looked down, he seen Ayana. She had on a pink flowery dress along with a hat to match her scandals.

"Ayana!" Wendell smiled as he picked her up and kissed her on the cheek. "How are you?"

Ayana glanced at Wendell and slammed her mouth into his cheek, biting and slobbing on his face. Wendell didn't care. He glanced at Latoyia and watched as she laughed at her daughter.

"She loves her some Wendell." Latoyia laughed. "Anyway, are you gonna be able to come out tonight?"

Latoyia glanced at Wendell and seen that he was looking at his boys. Wendell glanced at the grass, then looked up at her.

"Ummm-"

"You're not gonna be able to come, are you?" Latoyia groaned.

"Sorry." Wendell pouted. "Maybe another time?"