Chapter 7 - Existance.

As Yasmine woke up, she glanced around and looked at the area. She seen Jesus and Trayvon standing next to each other as she glanced around the area, then looked back at the two. She put a large grin on her face and looked at Jesus, placing her hands on his shoulders and smiling.

"I'm okay! I'm alright. Honest!" Yasmine said in a happy and exhaused tone. "I promise, i'm okay. Whew."

"No more blunts for you." Trayvon said as he gave her a weird look. "You can't even handle a puff."

"No I just...........I woke up in my hospital bed." Yasmine sighed. "I've been zoning in and out..but i'm back! I'm still in surgery."

"Don't be committing any deadly sins, little ones." Jesus grinned as he flew off into their clouds and faded away.

Yasmine watched as Jesus faded away, then smiled as she glanced at Trayvon. He puffed the last of his blunt, then threw it off the edge of their clouds. When he started walking away, Yasmine soon started to follow after him.

"Hey!" Yasmine said as she paced behind him. "Where 'ya going?"

"You know, you tend to follow me a lot." Trayvon said in an irritated tone. "I'm gonna start calling you, George Zimmerman Jr."

"Except for i'm not a racist killer." Yasmine sighed as she stopped and stood by him. "Besides, where you goin'?"

"Look, i'm going home alright?" Trayvon groaned. "Can you please stop following me? We've hung out and you're pretty cool, but i'd like some time to breathe. Aight? Take care."

Yasmine watched Trayvon place his hoodie over his head and walk off into the distance, fading away into the clouds. Yasmine did feel like she was stalking him a little bit, so she decided to make her way home. As she walked, she seen a bunch of old people sitting on the porch and relaxing. This was nice because this meant that they lived their full lives on earth. As she walked on the sidewalk listening to nice and expensive cars go by, she seen someone sitting on the porch. Natalee. She was playing with Caylee and the 6 month old baby that arrived in heaven the same day.

"Natalee!" Yasmine waved as she stood on the other side of the street. "Hello!"

"Hey girl!" Natalee smiled. "You can cross the street. Cars can't hit you up here. Just walk!"

Yasmine stood there for a second before crossing the street into the passing cars. She was walking right through them. Everyday, she was finding out something new about Heaven that made her want to stay there more and more. When she crossed the street and seen the little baby, she got excited after not seeing her for a few hours.

"Hey little one." Yasmine smiled as the little girl slobbed on her cheeks. "Did you miss me?"

"ashfjkalagbhff." The baby spat.

"So, are you coming to my party tonight?" Natalee grinned. "It's going to be the hottest of the HOTTEST."

"Who's gonna be there?" Yasmine smiled.

"Just about everybody." Natalee nodded. "I've sent out a bulletin for Kurt Cobain, Elvis, John Lennon and a few of the other beatles band members are going to be performing. Otherwise, there's going to be a handful of teenagers there. You should come!"

"I'll definitely be there!" Yasmine nodded. "But, what about Caylee and the baby?"

"Oh don't worry. Watch." Natalee said as she pressed the golden button on her house.

Seconds later, Jesus came flying down from above and smiled at them. What he would be doing all day, was assisting people who needed his help of some sort.