Chapter 11 - Lust.

"WHAT?!" Yasmine shouted.

Yasmine couldn't believe that her mother was going to these extremes. But the part that was getting to her the most was that nobody was believing a word that she was saying when Trayvon gave her the correct address to Zimmerman in the afterlife. After spending almost an hour getting ready, Yasmine put her wet hair from her shower into a ponytail and drove 10 minutes away with Lela in the backseat to the shrink.

When she arrived there, her therapist was already waiting for the two.

"Hello!" The woman smiled as she held her hand out to Yasmine. "I'm Mrs-"

Yasmine ignored the woman. She brushed past her hand and walked into the office that her mother sent her to, completely pissed of the fact that she was sending her to a place for people who were actually crazy.

But what if those people were going through the same phase that she was going through?

"Don't mind her. She's mad at me for sending here." Her mother said as she shook her hand with the one hand that she wasn't holding her daughter with. "I'm Y'vonne Spencer. Yasmine's mother."

"I'm Mrs. Bakley. And trust me, she's not the only teenager that I have to see." Mrs. Bakley laughed. "But don't worry. My friend Erin works at this front counter here, and there's multiple therapists throughout this small area. It used to be a dentist but since then, we changed it around. I won't have any problem helping out Yasmine."

"So i'll be back to pick her up in an hour after I drop my other daughter off to the daycare." Y'vonne nodded as she quickly stepped out of the building. "Tell her that we can go get some breakfast after her session!"

Mrs. Bakley was a white woman who had dark brown hair that she kept clipped up into a bun. She also wore thin glasses to help her eyesight along with her business outfit, heavily resembling Tina Fey. As she stepped inside of the room, she watched as Yasmine agressively twiddled with her fingers as Mrs. Bakley sat down into her chair and clicked her pen open to write down the information from todays session on a piece her piece of paper.

"Hello Yasmine, i'm Mrs. Bakley." Mrs. Bakley said as she wrote a few things down. "Why don't you tell me a few things about yourself so that we can get to know each other."

"I like to drink, smoke, and party." Yasmine said as she shot a quick glare up at her, quickly tilting her head to the side. "Also, I don't want to be here. Anymore questions?"

Mrs. Bakley could tell that she was a very rebellious teenager. On the other hand, she was a therapist who knew how to get through to them. Mrs. Bakley set her clipboard to the side and took a deep breath.

"Listen, I know that you don't want to be here." Mrs. Bakley sighed. "However, these therapy sessions will help you out with your problems-"

"I don't have a fucking problem! I know what the hell I saw!" Yasmine shouted, startling Mrs. Bakley. "But for some reason nobody fucking believes me and it's really pissing me off!"

"And what are angry about, Yasmine?" Mrs. Bakley asked as she grabbed her clipboard and pen, placing it back onto her lap. "That's what i'm here for is for you to vent."

Even though Yasmine hated being at the therapy place, she never had a person to vent to since the car accident. She twiddled her thumbs a little bit longer, keeping her eyes on her hands as she sat in the long loft chair.

"Almost 2 weeks ago, I got into a car accident with my friend Isaac." Yasmine mumbled, still keeping her eyes onto her fingers. "Long story short, when I was unconscious and in surgery, I seen a whole different world. A completely different life."