Chapter 15 - See Me.

A few minutes later, Trayvon blinked his eyes open and looked around. He couldn't see anything. Everything around him was pitch black, almost as if he was blind. As he placed his hands out to feel around him, an alarm system started to go off. As Trayvon glanced around wherever he was, the alarm stopped and everything went silent. His eyes widened as he looked around, still trying to find some sign or indication on where he was.

"Is anybody there?" Trayvon asked, looking around. "Hello? AYE?"

Out of nowhere, the lights to wherever he was shut on. His eyes started to burn as he quickly closed them, placing his hand out in front of his eyes to brace himself. He peeked his eyes open a little as his blurred vision adjusted to the room. When he opened them all the way, he seen a small dresser with a clock on it. He knew that he wasn't in heaven, because the area wasn't cloudy around it. But when he looked around, he seen the one person that he's been wanting to see.

Yasmine. Her hair was messy as she lifted up in her bed with her puffy eyes. It was on Monday.

"Y-Yas?" Trayvon cheesed.

"Yasmine, are you awake for school?" Her mother shouted from the other room.

"Yes..." Yasmine groaned as she slumped out of bed, scratching the back of her head.

"Yas! Yasmine! It's me!" Trayvon smiled as he stood right in front of her. "It's Tray!"

Yasmine didn't even acknowledge him. She dragged her feet to the bathroom that was diagnol from her room and shut the door to wash up and prepare for school. But shortly after being in there, Yasmine walked back out to get some tissue.

"It's me, Yas!" Trayvon repeated as he stood in front of her. "Don't act like you don't know a nigga!"

However, Yasmine still didn't say anything to him. In fact, she walked back into the bathroom and right past him to finish washing up. Trayvon's mouth dropped open as he walked inside of there with her and glanced in the mirror.

There was no reflection. Yasmine couldn't see Trayvon. He was officially a GHOST.

"She can't see or hear me?" Trayvon said in a confused tone. "Shit..."

Trayvon watched as Yasmine brushed her teeth. Trayvon stepped out of the bathroom and placed his hands inside of his pocket, when he felt something in his pocket. When Trayvon took it out, it was a piece of paper that Jesus had placed inside of there before sending him off.

"I still haven't given up on you, young one." -Jesus.

In that instant, Trayvon balled it up and threw it onto the floor. He was angry.

"Bullshit. He gave up on me even after I apologized!" Trayvon barked. "I don't want to hear it."

Trayvon looked around Yasmine's room just to observe the fact that he was on earth. He peeked outside of the window and seen nothing but normal grasslands, trees, and houses.

But these surroundings were different than the one's that he was surrounded by 18 months ago. In heaven, the grass and tree's were as fresh as they could be. There were clouds surrounding everything and the inside and outside of everyone's home's were glistening and gold. He hasn't seen something so tainted and so dirty in so long because it was so beautiful where we was living.

After Yasmine spent a half an hour getting ready, her bus arrived in front of her home. Yasmine grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door as Trayvon followed behind her. Yasmine had no idea that he was doing it, but Trayvon wanted to see how she spent her days here on earth. As he followed her to the back of the bus, he watched her friends and collegues greet her. In the way back, waited Sandra, Chauncey, Kim, and Isaac.