Chapter 44 - Dirty Dogs.

"Jerry?!" Y'vonne squealed.

Y'vonne sprinted up to her husband and jumped onto him, giving him the biggest hug. When she started kissing him, she noticed that he was holding back a little.

"Y'vonne..." Her husband said as he stepped away from her. "We can't......we can't do that..."

"Well why not?" Y'vonne said as she gave him a weird look.

Jerry glanced at his car, which was parked a few feet from where they were standing. Inside was a brunette woman that looked the same age as him. Y'vonne scrunched her eyebrows, then looked back up a him.

"I'm......I'm married to someone else." Her husband sighed.

"Wow." Y'vonne nodded inn an angry tone. "So you just married someone else when you disappeared?"

"No I........I got married when I got up here." Jerry sighed.

"And have you even wondered about our kids?" Y'vonne said in a saddened tone.

"I can't!" Jerry said in a helpless tone. "I can't just-"

"Is everything alright?" The brunette woman asked, placing her hand onto his shoulder.

This moment was beyond awkward for Jerry. He took a deep gulp, then looked at Y'vonne.

"Marie, this is my wife from earth. She was the wife that I told you about who I was married to before my death. Her name is Y'vonne." Jerry said. "She's also the mother of my 2 kids that I have pictures of that's hung up at our house."

"Oh! So, you've passed away?" Julie smiled. "Nice to meet you!"

"Actually, I was just going." Y'vonne said, placing a deviant smile onto her face. "I um.......I'm pretty happy to you two."

Y'vonne couldn't believe that her husband was married to someone else. Being married to him since high school, it pissed her off that he would leave her for someone else.

But after being dead for almost 5 years, she expected nothing less.

Meanwhile, the boys had just arrived at Wendell's house. They knocked on the door twice and stood back, waiting for him to come out. A few seconds later, Wendell stepped out of the home and yawned. He had small bags under his eyes and he was exhausted from staying out the night before.

"Hey....y'aaaallll......." Wendell yawned again as he shut the door, giving them a dazed look. "What's up?"

"Nigga we ain't seen you in 2 days." Victor laughed. "What's been up with YOU?"

"I was uh......I was at a girl house last night." Wendell sighed, cracking a small smile as they started walking. "I was up taking care of her bab-"

"Wait a minute, is you talking about that girl that you met when we was playing 'One Up'?" Benji chuckled, scrunching his eyebrows at him.

"And what you doing taking care of we baby, niggeh?" Oscar laughed. "You ain't its donor!"

"Yes. And because it was the nice thing to do." Wendell said, answering both questions. "Did you know that while she was on earth, her boyfriend killed her AND her baby because he didn't want the child?"

Oscar felt bad. Victor gave him a disgusted look, then shook his head.

"That's why you need to shut the fuck up sometimes you big lip nigga." Victor snarled as he looked at Wendell. "And aaaaahhh shit! Look at my nigga Wendell getting a girl! Was she nice?"

"Very." Wendell smiled.

"Did you smash?" Trayvon winked.

"Trayvon, I just met her yesterday. The fuck I look like smashing on a second day?" Wendell said in a smart tone as they got to the table, sitting down onto the chairs. "Plus, you know that the big J wouldn't be cool with that."