Chapter 21 - For Weakness.

Jesus flew down and grabbed both Trayvon and Benji by their hoodies. As they were lifted up by him, he flew them out to his chapel where he was staying. As his bright light faded away, Victor growled and started the music back up as Jesus took them away. When they got there about 5 minutes later, both of them were sweaty and fuming. Benji was heated about the fact that Trayvon snuck up on him, and Trayvon was angry about the fact that he went behind his back.

"You son of a bitch..." Benji panted as a little bit of blood trickled from the corner of his mouth, standing across from Trayvon. "You were scary because you knew that I was going to whoop your ass."

"Oh really? That's why you're bleeding and have bruises and I don't?" Trayvon smiled as he stood impatiently in the spot that he was in.

"Oh you wanna try it again?" Benji smiled.

"Bring it." Trayvon responded.

"Silence." Jesus said as he stepped out and sat down on his chair. "One by one, tell me what happened."

"I was doing absolutely nothin' but walking into the party and this son of a bitch came behind me and went crazy!" Benji barked. "He only snuck me because I would've whooped his ass!"

"Don't cross a line with me and you won't have to get snuck." Trayvon shrugged. "Basically, he was committing one of the deadly sins which was ENVY because he's mad that I got a girl that he can't have!"

"Trayvon, did you start the fight?" Jesus asked.

"Yeah, but-"

"And Benji, did you commit a deadly sin?"

"Yes but that was ONLY because I was trying to show Yasmine that I could respect her, unlike him." Benji snarled.

Jesus took a deep breath and sighed, covering his face in exhaustion. He looked at the two and glanced down, not knowing what to do.

"The only reason I haven't sent you to hell yet is because you're a teenager, Trayvon. You're still learning." Jesus sighed. "So as your punishment, I'm ordering that you both become ghosts until I ask my father what he wants done. Good day."

Jesus snapped his fingers and watched Benji and Trayvon drop out of the clouds, screaming as they made their way down to earth. Meanwhile, Mrs. Bakely was given the address to see her mother who passed away. As she rang the doorbell, she stood back patiently to see her. When she opened the door, she seen her mom standing there looking bright and pretty as day. she had short red hair that curled up, almost like Marilyn Monroe would wear it. She looked just as young as she did before she was killed. However, not seeing her daughter since she was a little girl, her mother didn't recognize her.

"Excuse me, Mrs." Her mother said in her British accent. "Who are you?"

"It's me, mom. Cherie." Mrs. Bakely cried as tears flooded her eyes. "Your daughter."

Her mother couldn't believe it. She covered her mouth and hugged her tall daughter, grasping and holding onto her. That was her baby girl who she hadn't seen since 1973. She welcomed her daughter in and they caught up on all the moments her mother missed. Prom, boyfriends, even something's as simple as starting her period.

But the one thing she wanted to know, is what happened to her.

"Mom, what happened?" Mrs. Barely asked as they talked over two small cups of coffee. "You disappeared in '73 and I hadn't seen you since."

Her mother held onto her hot tea cup, glancing down at the ground.

"Your father......murdered me.." Her mother mumbled. "I'm buried in your backyard."