Meet & Greet

I can't wait to meet Dan I thought, my mind was going crazy. What if my mind goes blank when I talk to him?! I looked at my watch, the time read 8:55 pm, I forgot it was UK time not American time. My friends and I went on holiday for a week. We decided to go to America to go to Vidcon to meet our favorite Youtubers. We all got separated of the crowd but we all just wanted to get cool things and meet the people, we fancy. "Next!" I heard the security guard say. I started to get nervous. I was the 3rd one in line, waiting.

The girl in front of me finally got to meet him. I watched Dan sign her shirt and poster that she brought, and then took a picture, as I saw him take a picture with that girl, I thought I saw him looking at me. Smiling with his dimples. "Next!" The security guard. I walked up the stairs. I smiled at him. And said "Hello, Dan" I said with a smile on my face, probably looking pathetic. "Hello, love. Sorry for the wait!" Dan said, smiling, I gave him my items that I wanted him to sign. "How long did you travel to get to Vidcon? Y-your accent is British. Like mine." He looked at me, smiling, I noticed his cheeks were a tint of pink. "I'm Y/N by the way and I don't know how long but I travelled from London! I'm also on holiday with my friends! But their somewhere.." He nodded while listening. "Well I would love to meet them and you again, would you like to trade numbers and hang out after Vidcon?" My eyes lit up, I felt my cheeks get warm. "Of course! Here!" I gave him my number and he gave his to me.

"Oh before you go, lets take a picture! I don't want to forget about you!" Dan says, he took out his phone and brought up his camera, we smiled. "My picture next?" I took out my phone and we smiled again, I barely reached but it was a good picture. "I can't wait to hangout with you later Y/N." We hugged and I said "I can't wait either.." I waved goodbye and walked to find my friends, caring the items he signed.

Later that day, I went and got ice cream with Dan and went to the movies.