The year you met the Chosen One

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange

I also apologize a head of time for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! Enjoy!!

You and the Weasleys were now on the platform and you had to say good bye to your new best friend. "Oh Ginny I am going to miss you!!" you sobbed tears running down your face "I'm gonna miss you too! Promise you'll write?" she said hugging you "Of course I will" you replied hugging her back. Just as you let go of Ginny the twins linked their arms with yours and pulled you to the train you all found a compartment together and the twins were yelling something about sending Ginny a toilet seat. You smacked the back of their heads and yelled "Sorry Mrs. Weasley I'll try to keep them out of trouble" it was a few minutes before the train was to pull away and you could hear Ginny begging her mum to let her get on the train and see Harry Potter, just as the train was pulling away you faintly heard "Thank you" from Mrs. Weasley.

"So Fred, George where is Harry Potter" you said with excitment in your voice. "This way!" they yelled in unison...grabbing your arms again they pulled you towards another compartment "Ya know you guys really don't have to pull me every where" you said with annoyance "Here!" yelled the twins pulling open the compartment door. As they opened the door you saw that Ron was sitting in there and a boy with messy black hair, glasses, and the greenest eyes you had ever seen. "Hello Ron!" you squeaked hugging him "How are you liking the train ride?" you questioned trying not to stare at the boy opposite of you. "It's pretty long and I am so hungry!!" he replied putting emphasis on the so hungry part "Ron your always hungry" you sighed putting emphasis on the always. "Shut u---" he managed to say before you cut in with "So aren't you going to introduce us to your new friend? You know it's rude not to, right? you questioned staring at the kid opposite you. "Oh uh...this is Harry" Ron said. "Harry Potter" the boy whispered "So your Harry Potter then? Well I am Cynthia Lestrange" you kinda yelled at the boy and extended your arm to shake his hand. "Oh and those to are Fred and George, Ron's older brothers" you said pointing at the two boys standing in the door way, they both pointed at themselves when you said each of their names. Just then a girl pushed the twins and barged in "Have any of you seen a toad?" she said in sort of a snooty tone "No" everyone chimed together "A boy named Neville has lost one" she continued "Well we haven't seen one" Ron stated "Here let me fix you glasses" she said looking over at Harry "Occulous Repairus" she said and the tape around the middle of his glasses went away "Pretty good" you said to the young girl "Thanks" she repplied. "So what is your name?" you asked " Hermione, Hermione Granger...and you are?" but before anyone could speak you started giving everyones names. "Oh my gosh your Harry Potter" she gasped staring the young boy down "Yeah so he's just another human being" you said to the young girl who snapped out of her trance at this. "S-sorry..I-I've just heard so much about you" she said blushing and looking at her feet and with that she walked off.

"Well I think I am going to go find the trolly and get all of you something to eat...since Ron is just starving" you spoke quietly until you got to the starving and yelled and gave you best faint acting. Ron just shot you a glare and then you were off leaving all the boys in the compartment. You had been walking for 2-3 minutes now and were nearing on the Slytherin compartment...you sighed to yourself and kept walking, you had spaced out sometime after that and kept walking blindly and ran into someone "s-sorry" you stammered snaping out of your trance. You looked at the boy you had run into, he had the blondest hair of anyone you had ever seen...well except for how yours used to be before you went to hogwarts and has since turned a deep red which you still didn't understand so you just turned it black most of the time. "Watch where your going" the boy sneered "What did you just day, you filthy little rat!" you shouted at the boy "You heard, and don't call me that I am a Malfoy, and no one speaks to me like that" the boy snapped at you, you pulled your wand out at this and pointed it at the boys throat who was now cowering "You wanna continue with that" you growled at the boy. Just then the twins ran up to you "Cyn what the hell do you think you are doing" they yelled coming up on either side of you "This filthy little rat mouthed me off" you said glaring at the boy your wand still at his throat "Calm down he's just a first year" they said grabbing your arm and lowering your wand. You looked at them then shot your stare back at the blonde boy "If you ever speak to me like that again I will remove you voice box" you yelled "And I mean without magic!" you continued screaming "S-s-sorry" he whimpered running off down the corridor of the train.