Things are changing

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!!

Fred and I walked down to the Great Hall looking up at  each other smiling occasionally. We made it in as the feast was about to begin I sat beside George and Fred beside me. "Where have you two been?" George asked eyeing us suspiciously "Hospital wing" I sighed "Why are you ok?" George asked "Yeah Madam Pomphrey took care of me" I smiled at George...Durmstrang must have found their place with the Slytherins and Beauxbatons sat at the Ravenclaw table. Filch had apparently added chairs at the teacher table for the head master of Durmstrang and Head Mistress of Beauxbatons. "Think they'll need a bigger chair than that" I laughed. Dumbledore stood and raised his wand "Yay food!" I squealed but that wasn't the case he wanted us to do the school song. Dumbledore made a banner with the words appear at the front of the great hall and everyone stood. 

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,

Teach us something please,

Whether we be old and bald,

Or young with scabby knees,

Our heads could do with filling,

With some interesting stuff,

For now they're bare and full of air,

Dead flies and bits of fluff,

So teach us things worth knowing,

Bring back what we've forgot,

Just do your best, we'll do the rest,

And learn until our brains all rot.

We all sang some of us more reluctant than others like Ariana. She rolled her eyes and kind of growled the word annoyed like Malfoy. The twins finished last singing to a funeral march as always rushing the last part as a kicked their legs. "Your pretty good at singing" George said pushing my shoulder "Thanks" I half smiled waiting on the food to appear. "Good evening, ladies and gentleman, ghosts and---most particularly---guest" said Dumbledore looking around at the students from the other schools. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable" one of the French girls began to laugh "No one is making you stay!" I growled loudly this made Ariana laugh I could hear her from the Slytherin table...I turned and stuck my tongue out at her. "The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast" Dumbledore said "I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!" Dumbledore sat and Kakaroff began speaking to him and the plates filled with food! "It's about time!" I shouted "So why is everyone scrunched together?" I asked Harry, Ron, and Hermione "Ron wanted Krum to sit with us" Hermione laughed "Whats that?" Ron asked pointing at the food "Bouillabaisse" said Hermione "Bless you" Ron said "It's French" Hermione shook her head and we all laughed...

"Excuse me, are you wanting the bouillibaisse?" a voice asked "No take it" I snapped seeing as how Ron was speechless at the moment. "You 'ave finished wiz it?" she asked "Yeah" Ron stuttered "It was great" Ron gasped "Ron pull yourself together" I rolled my eyes he couldn't blush because his face was already red. "She's a veela!" Ron said to Harry then he and Hermione began to argue. "You two argue like a married couple" I laughed winking at them. Their faces went red and everyone just laughed it made them stop arguing...that made everyone happy. By the time we were all done laughing two more guessed joined the teachers table...it was Ludo Bagman the man Fred and George made their bet with and Mr. Crouch, Percy's boss. "Wonder why they are here?" I asked looking at them curiously..."They organized the tournament" Hermione replied... "Oh" I repled..."You know everything!" I screamed and the entire Great Hall looked at us...."Sorry" I waved and they all went back to their food. "Psst" Ariana whispered towards my back "What?" I whispered back "Where were you earlier?" Ariana asked me raising an eyebrow "Hospital" I smiled turning around again "Why" Ariana whispered again "I'll tell you later stop badgering me" I whined "You badger me all the time" Ariana snapped... I stuck my tongue out at her and turned around and talked to Fred and George...