All My Heart

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Fred and I were walking out of the building we had gone to for our date. "Fred can we apparate to Grimmauld Place?" I asked "Why would you want to go there?" he continued to walk "Just to say hello to Sirius." I replied with a pleading smile on my face "I can't say no" he laughed as he grabbed me arm. Both of us apparated away to stand outside Grimmauld place... The building between eleven and thirteen parted showing twelve. We walked to the door and stepped inside quickly shutting the door behind us. "Who's there?" Sirius shouted from the kitchen "Uncle Sirius it's me and Fred!" I shouted back but quickly regret it. "Filth! Blood-Traitors! SCUM!" Mrs. Black's portrait shrieked Sirius came running from the kitchen sliding out the door "Shut it" he snarled at the portrait as he slid the curtains back over the portrait. "What are you two doing here?" Sirius asked us as he turned to face us. "Just wanted to say hello" I smiled hugging him around the waist "Why aren't you in school?" he asked a mischievous smirk on his face "We were on a date and then I wanted to come see you...who cares it's only one day" I shrugged "Yeah what she said" Fred laughed as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand. "There is no way you are my brothers girl" Sirius laughed patting my head "Well come on then I'll get you both a butterbeer" Sirius waved us into the kitchen "Where's Kreacher?" Fred asked looking about the kitchen "Who knows" Sirius face went from happy and beaming at everyone to a disgusted one quickly when Kreacher was mentioned. "What have you been doing?" I asked Sirius as he handed Fred and I a couple of butterbeers "Nothing" he gave a loud sigh as he took the cap off his butterbeer. "Maybe when I come to visit we can go running?" I suggested with a smile "Yeah" Sirius slightly shouted beaming once again. I smiled at him "We should be getting back" said Fred looking at a clock "Yeah" I sighed dispiritedly. Sirius gave a half smile and walked us to the door "It was nice seeing you. Now you behave" he said with a wink then enveloping me into a hug. "Bye" I sighed again walking out the door with Fred, I gave a glance back to see Sirius wave one last time before the door closed and the building began to disappear.

Fred and I walked to a secluded place where we could apparate...I couldn't see the building anymore but looked back anyway and gave a sigh. "What's wrong?" Fred asked me from behind "I feel so bad that he has to stay couped up in that house and I miss him" I explained to Fred but gave him a small smile. The two of us apparated back to hogsmeade, there was no point in going back to Diagon Alley. "Fred, what was that building you took me to?" I asked as we walked into Honeydukes "That is going to be mine and George's new joke shop" he beamed at me. I didn't say anything else, Fred and I walked hand in hand silently along the tunnel back to Hogwarts.

"It's dinner time already?" I asked Fred shocked "Yup, we were gone for a good while" he walked to his brother and sat next to him. "No warning! You just take off!! And what on bloody hell are you wearing!" Ariana shrieked at me "Of course she has to ruin it" I grumbled spinning around to meet the pointing finger of a furious Ariana. "It wasn't my idea" I said simply rolling my eyes at her "And where did you go?!" she snapped her eyes narrowed at me "We went on a date..." I trailed off thinking about the recent events...Ariana snapped her fingers in my face "Sorry" I whispered shaking my head. I began to explain mine and Fred's date to her. "I may vomit" I heard from Ariana but also from behind as well...my eyes widened as I turned to face who was behind me. "Professor" I said in a happy sarcastic tone "Again school robes not good enough for you?" Snape snarled at me "They are...uhhh...they are my pajamas I just got out of bed for dinner to see if it would settle my stomach..." I paused to think of what I just said "Yeah" I concluded giving him a fake smile. "Then what were you just talking about?" he asked in his bored tone eyeing me suspiciously "I was telling Ariana about a date that Fred and I had over the summer" I lied, this lie was surprisingly good and my body language didn't give me away. "Very well, thirty points from Gryffindor for the scene" Snape added in his bored tone before striding off with his cloak tumbling behind him. I turned to finish what I was saying to Ariana "I don't want to hear anymore of your date" Ariana growled as she rolled her eyes at me. "We also went to see..." I paused to look around then leaned in close to her "Sirius" I whispered as low as I could. "WHAT!" Ariana screamed "You could have gotten in so much trouble" she scolded me waving her finger in my face "Oh don't pretend like you care about the rules" I growled folding my arms across my chest.