The days before the quidditch world cup!

I do not own any of these characters, except Cynthia Lestrange (Black) and Ariana Black.

I also apologize in advance for and spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

I am also changing 'YOU' to 'I'

I was packing for the train ride back home, finishing with time to spare. I need to talk to Ariana I said to myself, and ran off down the corridors and stairs into the dungeons. "Ariana?!" I shouted "What?" she asked a bit annoyed at me.  "Maybe you can come live with me!" I squealed pulling Ariana's arm "Where in the hell are we going" she shouted after me..."Dumbledore" is all I said to her and continued running. Just as we were running up to the gargoyles Dumbledore was standing in front of them. "Sir" I shouted "Sir" again I shouted "Yes Miss. Lestrange..." he paused "Or is it Black now?" he smiled with twinkling eyes.  "Black sir" I beamed "What is it you need?" he asked looking at you then behind you at Ariana who was growling something under her breath. "Well Sir" I began "Since Ariana is well my twin..." I paused "Can't she come live with me?" I finished excitedly "Well..." he thought "I don't see why not"  he paused looking as if he was deep in thought. "I will notify the orphange Miss. Black resides at once" he finished smiling and strode off. "Yay!!" I sqealed hugging Ariana tightly, but as always she just seemed awkward and didn't hug back. "C'mon sis!" I shouted grabbing her arm again but she shook my hand off. I just smiled and walked on with Ariana following at my heel.

I made it up to the Gryffindor common room with Ariana, "Wait here!" I sqealed waving at Ariana. "Georgie, Freddie, where are you!!" I shouted looking through the portrait hole. "What do you want?" came shouts from the boys dorm. "Get your butts down here it's almost time to go!" I shouted back up at them. My stuff was already taken down the stairs and waiting to be taken on the train along with Arianas. "Hold on" I heard Fred then shortly after "We will be down soon!" from George. "Hurry Georgie" I whined walking out the door. "Ya know for someone who is toush like you..." Ariana paused "You sure do whine a lot" she finished shaking her head in a disapproving way. "You know you love me Ariana!" I shouted poking Ariana in the forehead and sticking out my tongue. "If you weren't my sister" she mumbled. I just hugged her again and she awkwardly patted my back. Just then Fred and George walked out of the portrait their trunks floating behind them. "It's about time!" I squealed jumping up and down almost tumbling down the steps. "You are such a clutz" Ariana rolled her eyes. I just stuck my tongue out at her and skipped down the steps your hand entwined with Georges.

"I don't wanna leave you guys!" I whimpered at Fred and George "Oi, don't worry, your invited over" Fred began "Yeah your both coming to the quidditch world cup!" George was beaming "Yay!" you shouted hugging Fred and George "Is Hermione going to be there?" Ariana sneered "Yeah, why?" Fred and George asked "No reason" I chimed in before she could answer "Ariana be nice" I whispered only loud enough for her to here and she just rolled her eyes with a disguted look on her face. "Hurry!" I shouted "Or the train will leave us" I said taking off running pulling on Georges hand making him fall on his face "CYN!" I heard a shout fade as I was running. "I have to be far enough away from them by now" I panted just as a pair of arms came around my waist. I squeaked "There was that sound from the first time we meet" came a warm whisper in my ear. "George" I shook my head and lightly smacking his hand. "So how do I make you make that sound again" he grinned evily "There is no way" I lied acting all innocent but he just started poking at me. He finally poked me in the sides and I jumped and squeaked and began an uncontrollable fit of laughter. "If you two love birds are done" Ariana sneered walking towards me and George. I blushed and clutched George's side like Ariana was the giant squid about to eat me. "Where is Fred?" I asked peering around George and could see Ariana looking at me with her blank un emotional face. "Walked off with Angelina" she began "Said he would meet you on the train" she stated raising her eyebrow as if to as why I was still behind George. I giggled and scampered out from behind him holding the back of my head awkwardly and giggling.