Off to the platform we go!

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange.

I apologoze ahead of time for any spelling or punctuatuion mistakes.

You woke up at 5AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so you sat there wondering when Snape was going to arrive. Well I guess I should take a shower and get ready you thought to yourself. You pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a green fitted T-shirt from your closet and went off to take a shower, after showering you fixed your hair the way you liked it straight at the bottom and teased out at the top, after all the work with your hair you applied your makeup, it was so hard for you to find makeup that matched your skin tone because your skin was so fair. Finishing up your makeup you thought it would be nice if you made breakfast and some tea for yourself and for Mr. Snape when he arrived.

Staring at the stove in the kitchen you picked up a pan and some eggs and began making breakfast, by the time you had finished there was a stack of pancakes, some eggs, and 6 pieces of bacon. Just as you nodded your head in acceptance of the breakfast you had made there was a knock on the door. Before answering you glanced down at your watch it was now 8AM. You walked over to the door and let the man in, and just then the tea on the stove started whistling. Taking the tea off the stove you spoke to Snape "Sir I made breakfast if y-you would like some"  you had said with a smile on your face. "Thank you Miss. Lestrange" he said in his bored tone, Did he just say thank you to me you thought to yourself but quickly shook off your thoughts and handed Snape a cup of tea. Both of you sat in silence while eating your breakfast, by the time you both had finished it was now 10:30AM and Snape went up to your room and brought your trunk downstairs. "Miss. Lestrange" Snape raised his voice "Have you got everything you are going to need, because we won't be coming back if you have forgotten anything" snape said regaining his bored tone. "Yes sir!" you replied with an extemely happy sound in your voice.

Snape offered his arm and you grabbed hold and with a crack you were standing by what seemed like a train station. "Ummm...sir this hardly seems like it would take me to a magical school." you said with a confused tone in your voice "Here is your ticket to get on the platform, I will see you at school" He said handing you the ticket then with a crack he was gone.

You sighed to yourself and looked at the ticket Platform 9 3/4 you read to yourself. Where in the world is that you said to yourself, well I better get going this says it leaves at 11AM. You walked into the station and looked around for the platform. You saw 9 and 10 but not 9 3/4. Just as you were about to turn around and find someone to help you, you were tackled to the ground. "What th---" you said but was cut off by two familiar voices. "Cynthia!" they chimed together...."Fred....George" you said gasping between their names. "Where is your mum?" You asked them with the uh you two are in trouble tone..."She's uh---" Fred started "Right back there" George finished and they looked beind them "Hello Mrs. Weasley!" you said freeing yourself from the twins and running up and hugging Mrs.Weasley but you realized she had someone else with her he looked like Fred and George but smaller. You bent down and looked at him "Hey whats your name?" You spoke to him in a cute baby voice "Ron, and don't talk to me like that. I'm not a baby" he said snarling the last bit at you. "Oh ok, I am so sorry" you said laughing he just looked at you and glared.

"Alright dears we need to get you on the platform before it leaves!" Mrs. Weasley shouted at her boys "Ummm...Mrs. Weasley wh-where is the platform?" You asked slightly blushing because you felt you should already know. "Right this way dear" she said pointing at a wall between 9 and 10. you looked at her a bit dumbfounded "Mrs. Weasley not to disrespect you but thats a brick wall" you said fearing she would get mad at you. "It's a gateway dear all you have to do is go right through, but no worries dear" she said "Fred go through and show her how it's done" she spoke turning to look at Fred who was now gripping his cart tight and started running at the wall. You cringed waiting for him to hit the wall but he just disappeared and right after him George. "That is all you have to do dear. Now hurry before you miss the train" Molly said ushering you towards the barrier. You closed your eyes and ran at the wall waiting for the collision even though you had just seen Fred and George go right through. You had made it to the other side of the barrier and looked at the scarlet steam engine train, you really did like the color, you loved the color red but your mum really disliked it.

You found Fred and George and walked up to where they were then waited on their mum and little brother to cross through the barrier. "Boys!" Molly shouted "Come here and say goodbye before you go" Molly said with slight sadness in her voice. You sighed and wished you had a mother like that, and she could be there with you on the platform. You gave Molly and Ron a weak smile and went with the two twins to get on the train. They helped you put your trunk up since you were so short, as they were helping you they noticed your cat Weasley and let him out of his cage. He ran off through the train "Fred! George! Look what you did!" You screamed in a scolding voice at the two boys. "Oh calm down he can't get to far" Fred said "It is a train after all" George finished. "Well he better be back by the time we get to Hogwarts....I don't wanna lose him" you said looking at your feet with sadness in your voice.

After that incident you walked off to find a compartment to sit in with the twins at your heel. Suddenly you stopped in front of an empty compartment and the boys ran right into you and fell backwards. Shaking your head you looked down at them "You two should really watch where your going" you said sniggering "Well maybe you should warn people when you gonna stop like that!" They both yelled with a little anger in their voices. The three of you took seats in the compartment, you and George sat on one side and Fred on the opposite. All the excitment from the day had exhausted you, you sighed and yawned raiseing your arms up and accidentally hitting George in the face. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry George" You yelled "Are you ok?" you said looking over his face. "I'm fine, watch what your doing next time!" George said scowling at you. "I'm sorry George" you said looking at your feet....the rest of the train ride was quiet until you all neared Hogwarts..."Well guys I think we should change into our robes" you told them two boys that were talking amongst themselves you cleared your throat to get their attention "Could you leave the compartmen so I could change? I will let you know when I am done" you said kinda giving the boys a death stare for not listening to you. "Uh...yeah" they both said getting up and going outside the compartment. You closed the curtain and began to undress, just as you had taken you shirt off Fred and George came bursting in yelling "Oi we found your cat!" as soon as they saw you they both turned around with red faces. "You two idiots don't you knock!!" you screamed at them, your face was red from anger and a bit of embarrasment..."Sorry!" they both yelled running out of the compartment. After that scene you finished getting dressed and walked outside to find the boys....They were a few compartments over and had made a new friend that they introduced to you as Lee. You had also noticed by the time you were dressed all of the boys had been done for some time now.

Just as you sat down to talk to the boys the train pulled up to the station. "Well I guess a nap is out of the question now" you groaned getting up and walking off the train. "Leav yer trunks they be taken to yer rooms lata" said an unusually large man. "First years folla me" he said waving all the new students towards him. "Wow he is one big man" you said to the twins kind of scared of him "Thats just Hagrid" they said in unison.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well off to the sorting ceremony. What house should Cynthia be in? Slytherin or Gryffindor? Let me know what you guys think!

-Blood Traitor