The pain will subside...I promise

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black!

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistake! ENJOY!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Cyn!" I heard Fred shout, everything looked as if it was moving slower than it should have been. Did that really just happen I thought to myself. Dumbledore was screaming Harry's name..."Cyn you can't tell anyone, don't tell anyone what happened" Harry sobbed and I nodded my head...he knew I had to tell Ariana, but no one else. What happened was going to stay between Harry and I.

Harry was clutching Cedric, and with his free hand Dumbledore..."He's back" I heard Harry whisper... "He's back Voldemort"..."He's right, I saw him...I saw him" I whispered everything still moving slower than normal. Cornelius Fudge made his way to Harry, he must have realized Cedric was dead...it took him long enough...."Dumbledore he's dead" He whispered...Dead seemed to be the word on every ones tongue. "Harry let go you can't help him" Dumbledore whispered towards Harry. "He wanted me to bring him back, he wanted me to bring him back....to his parents" said Harry.

I was standing watching the scene beside me, Dumbledore had picked Harry up from the ground. His leg quivering under him... Everything that was being said came to my ears as a high pitched squeal...my head was throbbing. Moody was taking Harry to the Hospital Wing..."I thoughtDumbledore told him to stay" I whispered aloud...I tired to follow but my legs just wouldn't move...my body just stood still.

"Cyn!" I heard Fred shout at me again...the scene in front of me going normal after I had shaken my head..."Fred...." I paused looking into the stands "Ar---Ariana?" I said looking behind Fred she was here...but I could have sworn she was...but why would she become one of them... "Fred" I whispered my feet shuffling towards the stands...my legs felt heavy.  "I told you not to go!" Ariana shouted in my face..."Could we not do this now..." I choked out...everything was had just been a little much. "Fine" Ariana growled. "I need to talk to Ariana....alone..." I whispered "I understand" Fred whispered hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

I grabbed hold of Ariana's robes and led her towards a deserted area of the stands....I told her everything, even the feeling that she was there. "Now that is rubbish" Ariana said rolling her eyes. "I just, don't know" I replied not sure of her answer. Ariana and I walked back towards Fred and theWeasleys. "Come now" Mrs. Weasley said ushering us towards the castle. All the people rushing around had me in a daze I could hardly walk...all the people asking what had happened. "Leave her alone or I will curse you, you won't need the---" Ariana snapped at a Ravenclaw first year...but I nudged her in the side before she could finish her though. "They aren't to know" I whispered trudging behind the Weasleys. "Mrs. Weasley where are we going" I said in a slight whisper "The hospital wing of course, that is where they took Harry, right?" Mrs. Weasley replied walking quickly. "Yes I think so" I said wincing a little...I was so worried about Harry's leg.

As we all walked into the Hospital Wing there was no one there but Madam Pomfrey. Soon as I had surveyed the room Snape walked in "Madam Pomfey you are needed in Alastor Moody's office"Snape said in his bored tone then turning to me. "Dumbledore would like for you to wait outside his office" Snape said again in his bored tone. "Can I bring Ariana and Fred?" I asked moving towards the door. "Miss. Black" Snape paused looking to my left side at Ariana. "May go, but this doesn't involve Mr. Weasley" Snape growled annoyed that I was asking questions. Fred was about to protest but I squeezed his hand. "I'll be fine" I said softly giving his a smile from the corner of my lips. Snape strode off his black cloak tumbling behind him.

I stumbled towards Dumbledore's office with Ariana at my side...we had made it to the Gargoyle but neither of us knew the password so we were forced to wait. "Are you ok?" Ariana asked she actually sounded worried. "Fine" I whispered giving a slight smile..."You know I am sure Dumbledore can give you a sleeping potion, so you don't have dreams ya' know" Ariana said calmly. "I'll be fine, you didn't live with auntie Bellatrix" I chuckled a little. "Oh" Ariana said regaining her bored tone as if she was Snapes clone. We stood in silence until we saw Harry and Dumbledore walking towards the Gargoyle.  Dumbledore gave the password and it sprung aside...the four of us walked up to the spiral staircase to the oak door. Dumbledore pushed the door open, Sirius was standing there.