The Third Task and The Graveyard

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

I woke the next morning to a pecking on the dorm window. I groaned and open my eye slightly it was pig. I allowed him to fly in, he was just as hyper as always, this bloody owl was crazy. 

Dear Cyn,

Hope things are going well with you and the Weasley boy. Also keep looking out for Harry I have a feeling he will need it now more than ever.  I told Harry to stay close to you, Ron, Hermione, and Ariana he needs all of you. Keep him safe and if you see anything out of the ordinary write to me immediately! And keep that boy from wandering of late at night. Also, help with with stunning, disarming, and some hexes.

Love, Snuffles

I read the letter and quickly tucked it into my trunk. I ran to the common room, Harry had also received a letter from Sirius. "You too then?" I asked him sitting next to him. "Yes he's lecturing me about being out of bounds, after everything he did" Harry said annoyed tucking his letter into his pocket. "Come on Harry he is worried about you" Hermione said "Just like every one else you need to listen" I added and Hermione nodded her head. It was true Harry needed to listen to those who were trying to help him not get angry with them he needed all the help he could get. "So Harry when would you like to learn so spells?" I asked my normal look fading from my face...this was serious he had to learn these things...he needed to be prepared.

The next few days Fred, Hermione, and I helped Harry learn spells a few times Ariana sat in. "No Harry your form is wrong" I shouted showing him the motion again..."I'm sick of this" Harry sighed....while he tried again. "We all are but you have to keep trying" I said as calmly as possible. "Now Harry, we are going to duel" I said standing opposite Harry. "I'm not dueling you" Harry hissed "Harry you need practice" I paused "Ariana help me show him" I said waving her into the spot Harry was standing.  Ariana and I walked towards each other bowed and raised our wands we walked away from each other and took our stances. "Stupefy!" I shouted sending the knock back jinx towards Ariana, of course she blocked it and sent a curse flying towards me "Protego!" I shouted the curse forcing me a bit backwards. "Expelliarmus" Ariana and I both shouted but we both jumped out of the way before the spell could hit either one of us. "Now come on Harry!" I shouted as Ariana sat back down. Harry hesitated but realized I wasn't going to leave him alone until he did it. Harry and I did out formalities and began. I could tell he was tired because he spells weren't as Strong as they should have been. "Harry straighten up! You can do better than that!" I shouted sending another strong spell his direction, it nearly hit him, he wasn't paying attention "Harry!" I growled "Sorry" He snapped at me. I threw another spell at him this one was more powerful than the last cause I was frustrated he actually blocked it. "Very good Harry! Now disarm me!" I shouted happily. I went to send another spell his way "Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted my wand flew out of my hand. "Very good Harry!" I shouted running to him and hugging him. He was making progress! "Ariana! Hermione! Duel!" I shouted waving them up. "RULES!" I shouted my look falling upon Ariana. "You are not to kill each other, and no fatal wounds, understand!?" I shouted to the both of them "Fine" Ariana mumbled and the two of them took their stances "Bow!" I shouted. I watched as they dueled each other, Ariana was with out a doubt the stronger one. "Stupefy!" Ariana shouted with a smirk on her face. Hermione went flying backwards. "Are you ok?" I asked Hermione who was sprawled on the floor "Fine" she snapped and stood back up trying to throw another spell at Ariana who blocked it with ease. "Very good!" I shouted Waving them back to a seat. "Harry, lets try this again" I said standing back up in front of them. "Fine" he groaned standing opposite me. "Now focus Harry, focus all your energy on your spell" I said watching Harry "Then give me your best shot" I said before a spell hit me in the chest and sent me backwards. "Brilliant!" I beamed at Harry.