I get to see Padfoot again!

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!!

Harry did, he did it he had gotten past the second task I was so happy! Again he didn't die, I was going to talk to him as soon as he gets to the common room. In the mean time I tried to avoid Ariana for as long as I could. 

I was walking back into the castle my hand in Freds' he was so sweet, and the ring may have been plastic but it was real to me. I could feel Fred moving the ring around on my finger...I smiled up at him. "I love you Fred" I said smiling before he could say it back I kissed him on the lips, I had to jump a little since I was so short. I could feel him smiling against my lips....he happily pressed back against my lips. "I love you too" Fred mumbled against my lips. I hugged Fred. he lifted me up a little and I could see over his shoulder..."Oh no!" I squeaked "Whats wrong?" Fred asked letting my feet rest on the ground again. "Ariana" I whispered grabbing his arm and taking off running. "Get back here!" I heard Ariana shout as Fred and I ran as fast as we could to the castle.

Ariana wasn't far behind us as we made it through the portrait hole, thankfully she didn't know our password. "Why were we running from her?" Fred panted gasping for air. "I told her I would tell her about why you gave me the ring" I smiled falling on to the common room couch. "Oh" Fred replied raising his eyebrow..."Yeah she would lecture both of us until we died" I said rolling my eyes. Harry and Ron were telling the story of what had happened, seems I didn't even need to ask him.

Fred grabbed hold of my hand and led me towards the portrait hole. "Where are we going?" I asked him a little confused..."Just outside the portrait" He smiled pushing the portrait open. He sat beside the portrait and pulled me down next to him. "Some thing wrong Freddie?" I asked leaning my head against his shoulder "Nothing" Fred smiled lifting my hand with the ring on it he took out his wand waved it over the ring. "What did you do?" I asked Fred staring down at the ring. "Just watch" He whispered to me, I sat there a few second went by and an image began to form in the red of the ring, like the rose he had given me. Fred and I were kissing, but this time I could hear talking Fred was whispering I love you....it was the first time he had told me he loved me... "Fred I..." I whispered tears forming in my eyes...not sad tears happy tears. "I know" Fred said pulling me into a tight hug.

It was going into March, I still managed to avoid telling Ariana what was going on with Fred and I. Every moment I had spent with Fred made me fall for him even more, I didn't even know it was possible to care for him as much as I did. Fred and I were walking to our next class, we were planning on playing a prank on Snape again...not like the last one we had gotten in so much trouble for that....but detentions weren't to be given while the tournament was taking place. He just tookaway many points.

I sat next to Ariana, I had run out of excuses as to why I couldn't tell her what was going on between Fred and I. "Tell me" Ariana growled slamming her fist on the table. She had become aggravated with me since I hadn't told her. "Why do you care" I whined letting my head thud against the table..."I'm your sister aren't I" Ariana smirked raising her eyebrow at me. "Fine" I groaned taking out a piece of parchment, a quill, and a pot of ink.

Fred asked me to marry him after we get out of school....and I said yes