Truly Madly Deeply

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes. ENJOY!

______________________________________________________________________________

No one had managed to find a practice place for the meetings, and people were getting a bit restless. I walked with Ariana, Fred, and George to dinner that day. "Did we tell you Cyn?" said Fred from no where, I turned to face him but he said nothing. "Well Freddie if you did...WHY WOULD I BE LOOKING AT YOU LIKE THIS" I snapped narrowing my eyes on him "Calm down...breathe..." "Just tell me!" "Angelina got permission to reform the Gryffindor quidditch team"  Fred beamed "It's about time" I groaned "Someone is awful cranky today" George teased, I only glared at him. "Ariana, Oi Ariana!" Fred and George shouted "What" Ariana replied simply "What's wrong with Cyn?" they asked together "Maybe she is annoyed, or maybe she is just in a bad mood, or maybe she ran into Umbridge.." Ariana counted off the possibilities to the twins. "Don't even say that woman's name" I growled before we stepped into the Great Hall. Ariana went to the Slytherin table, and I walked with Fred and George to Gryffindor table.

"We have new inventions" said Fred as we sat down "Really what is it?" "It's called Fever Fudge, we've been testing it on ourselves, can't say it's working the way we want." "Is that right?" I gave a little chuckle "What exactly do you mean not working the way you want?" Just then George groaned "It's been giving us these massive pus-filled boils" replied George "Right...and where are these boils" my face scrunched up in disgust "You don't want to know" they said in unison "Ugh...to much information" I groaned pushing my food away from me.

Soon after Fred and George finished their food we went to the Quidditch pitch for practice. "Hurry up! Get dressed and get your brooms!" Angelina ordered. We dressed slowly the weather was terrible and Fred and George were now telling Ron about there situation. "Why do you insist on telling people about your boils?" I asked the twins "He started the conversation."  "Whatever you say..." after Angelina had us put an Impervius Charm on our glasses we all marched out onto the field. "Angelina I can't see anything" I said trying not to fall "Help" I yelped my foot getting stuck in the mud "What is it? What's wrong?" Fred panicked "My foot is stuck!" "Pull it out" Angelina snapped "You don't think I tried that" I replied a bit harshly "Right, someone help her." I could hear the mud around me squishing like people were moving all around me "Seriously! LUMOS!" I shouted my wand drawn, the light must have blinded someone because they crashed right into me causing us both to fall in the mud at my feet. "My foot itsn't stuck any longer..." I growled as I tried to steady myself to stand, which wasn't working out very well until Fred and George pulled me up by the arms. "If it wasn't you...or you, who the bloody hell made me fall?" "That would be ikkle Ronnykins" Fred and George laughed, I only rolled my eyes. "Now if that is over let's start" said Angelina, we weren't exactly sure what she was doing, if she was already in the air or if she was waiting on us to get in the air. "Angelina we can't see, I don't see how this is going to help us." I said with the agreement with the rest of the team, but she only ignored us.

We practiced for an hour before Angelina called it quits. "Finally" I sighed as I walked into the dressing room "Warmth" I shivered and Fred hugged me from behind "Not helping, your wet" I wriggled from his grip, "I'll see you up at the common room" I said to the twins, I pulled out my wand making a sort of umbrella like thing form over my head then quickly ran back up to the castle.

When I made it to the common room the only person sitting there was Hermione. "How was practise?" she asked as she studied "Dreadful..." I sighed throwing myself down on one of the armchairs. Hermione didn't say anything, soon Fred and George were climbing through the portrait soak and wet "Come here you two" I waved for them to stand in front of me and used a spell to dry them off. "We're dry!" they smiled at each other. "So how's your situation?"  "Worse than before" George complained as they carefully took seats on the couch "Here" I handed them each a small potion "Try that" "Is it safe?" George asked before he could catch himself "No I want to kill you"  I said sarcastically. George gave a slight small then he and his brother walked off to the boys dorm. "we should be getting to bed" said Hermione laying her elf hat on an armchair and headed towards the girls dorm, I gave one last look to the boys dorm but no one seemed to even be moving in there and followed Hermione.