Hogwarts is my home

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange!

I also apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! Enjoy and leave your feedback and opinions!

You linked arms with Fred and George and followed Hagrid and the other first years to some boats. "Yeh four to eh boat" the giant said with a load booming voice. You tightened your grip on Fred and George so they couldn't get away from you and led them to a boat with Lee close at your heel. The night sky and the water looked beautiful you put the tips of your finger in the water during the duration of the trip, that is until you saw the beautiful castle in the distance. Your mouth fell open and you just stared, you could hear Fred and George laughing at your expression but just ignored them. "Oi might wanna close your mouth" Fred said laughing "Unless you wanna catch some bugs in there" George finished.

You finally made it to the castle, it was even bigger now that you were standing there. The entrance doors opened and all the first years filed in. There was a strict looking woman waiting with a list of names. "Hello children I will be directing you to the Great Hall for the sorting ceremony" She said peering down her glasses at the students "I am professor McGonagall and if you would please follow me" she said pointing at a large set of doors. You walked your arms still linked with Fred and George.

You made it to the front of the Great Hall and could feel all the eyes from the older students on your back. You heard McGonagall shouting names but really didn't pay attention until you heard "Fred Weasley" come from her mouth, you watched as she placed an old ratty hat on his head and wondered when that had even been placed up there. You saw the hat wriggle and come to life it looked like it was talking to Fred, after a short period of time it shouted "GRYFFINDOR!" and the table with the red errupted with cheers, next you heard George's name being called and he left go of your arm and ran up to the stool. Again the same happened and he was sorted to Gryffindor.

Oh my gosh what if I'm not in Gryffindor! What am I going to do if I am not with my only friends, at this point you began to cry and freak out that you hadn't even heard you name being called "Miss. Cynthia Lestrange!!!" Mcgonagall now was shouting. You snapped out of your trance and walked up to the stool tears still streaming from your face, the hat was placed on your head and you could hear it talking in your ear wondering if everyone else could hear...but that thought left when you realized the hat came down far enough and no one could see you crying.

"Hmmm....yes very interesting indeed" you heard the hat say in your ear "W-wh-whats interesting?" You asked in a strained voice. "Hmmm....Should I put you in Gryffindor like your mum or Slytherin like your dad"  the hat said still whispering in your ear "What do yo-------" you manged to say before the hat yelled "GRYFFINDOR!" you sighed in relief and hurried to wipe your face, you could hear the cheers coming from the Gryffindor table the loudest of all were the Twins. Walking to the table you took your place between the twins. They were now hugginf you and bombarding you with questions as to why you were crying.

After everyone was sorted to their proper house the Head Master spoke but you have no idea what he said cause you were talking to Fred and George. Then food appeared, you had never seen that much food in your life. You began piling stuff on your plate and everyone around you just stared at you, but you just shrugged and ate. By the time the feast was over you were so tired you didn't even want to walk. "Carry me guys!" You yelled at the twins who were now giving eachother an evil grin "Ok" they said in unison. George grabbed your hands and Fred grabbed your feet and began walking a swinging you from side to side "I didn't mean this way!" you yelled they just laughed "Put me down" you screamed trying to wiggle free but it was no use.

The three of you came to a stop behind the rest of the Gryffindor first years and Fred and George dropped you, you heard the prefect talking about a password and then the group started moving again. The three of you walked into the common room and looked around. It was red you loved the color red! After looking around a bit you felt extemely sleepy and told everyone goodnight and began walking to the girls dormitories, "Oi Cyn wait" the twins yelled after you "Here is your cat, we caught him on the train" they said all together, "Thank you guys, but I really just wanna go to bed" you sighed at them. "Night" they yelled in unison, and with that you were off to bed. Soon as your head hit the pillow you were asleep.