Finding the truth about Ariana?

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes. ENJOY!

I awoke the next morning laying on the couch in the common room with Fred..."Hello love" Fred smiled down at me "Hello Freddie" I smiled back remembering the night I had just had with Fred. It really was magical, and not the witch wizard magical...the magic that can only come from loving someone. Everyone had come back from their Christmas breaks...well those who had actually left and classes were to be starting again...Meaning I need to do the homework that I hadn't even thought of over the holidays. I shouldn't have been so worried though I finished the homework in no time.

Fred and I walked hand in hand down to the common room after I had taken a quick shower and had gotten ready...I couldn't go anywhere without looking nice. "With the other twin now, I see" Ariana sneered behind me...I kicked her from behind and hit her in the shin spinning on my heel to glare at her. "Have a nice dance with Snape" Fred said smirking at Ariana who's face went a slight pink color "Mr. Weasley I suggest you wipe that smirk off your face before I curse it off" Ariana growled slightly raising her wand to Fred. There was an oh to familiar throat clearing behind us..."Miss. Black" Snape said in his usual bored tone with an eyebrow slightly raised "Sorry" Ariana whispered lowering her wand from Fred. When we heard Snape walk away Fred just had to open his mouth again "Your like his puppet" Fred mocked moving his fingers like there was a puppet attached to them. "Fred I don't feel like seeing you die today..."I paused "Please shut up" I sighed and Ariana looked at him with a look that said oooo your in trouble... "Whipped" is all Ariana said as she strode off in the direction Snape had just gone...if it wasn't for her long hair she would look like a mini version of Snape...

I sat next to George and Fred sat next to me "See you two are together" George said kinda shrugging and mumbling into his food. "Yeah" I smiled giving Fred a peck on the cheek and nuzzled my head against his shoulder. "Anything interesting happening?' I asked looking around at the faces around me that seemed to be whispering about Care of Magical Creatures "Well come on then, whats going on?" I asked trying to hear a few of the conversations.... "I know you all don't like Care of Magical Creatures that much" I sighed "Just Rita Skeeter talking about Dumbledore being mad...about appointing Mad-Eye as Defense against the dark arts teacher and---" George began to explain "I agree with that...that man, he's daft" I replied "Let me finish" George snapped I threw my hands up in front of me pretending to be scared "and also about appointing Hagrid as Care of Magical Creatures professor" George finished "Hagrid is the best man for the job" I shouted, everyone turning to look at me. "What?" I whispered to everyone just realizing how loud I had said that.

First class was Divination, such a horribly boring class... even Ariana despised it, because the only other Slytherin in the class she hated. Trelawney would drone on and on about our inner eye..."Blah blah blah" I said mocking Trelawney it was pretty funny it got every one at the table and around us laughing even Ariana.

"Professor Binns, could you tell us of other tournaments?" I asked interrupting some boring lecture he was giving figuring maybe even in his voice it might be a bit exciting... "Miss. Blue, please do not interrupt me" Professor Binns said turning back around to go on with his lecture..."He almost had my name right...at least it was a color" I said laughing as did Fred, George only smirked and went on pretending he was listening to Binns.

Next we had transfiguration, I was dreading this. Mcgonagall was going to have mine and Fred's head for losing points for Gryffindor...especially for snogging. "Miss. Black Mr. Weasley I expected more from you..." she paused "Well at least you Miss. Black" Mcgonagall finished striding to the front of the room. "Today you will be turning your books into a goose, it must look and make the sounds of a goose to receive full marks" Mcgonagall instructed giving us the spell and wand movement. "Ok lets see if this works" I whispered to Fred who was my partner. Fred attempted the spell but only succeeded in making his book fly around honking at every one...it was a pretty funny sight until Mcgonagall turned it back to just a plain book. I whispered the spell and waved my wand over the book my concentration wasn't on task...I was thinking about Fred, so my goose was a goose but it had leathery skin instead of feathers. We received our marks for the task, Fred and I didn't get the best but they weren't the worst marks Fred had ever gotten.