Blasted Boggart

I do not own any of these Characters except Cynthia black and Ariana

I Apologise for any Miss spelled words. ENJOY!

__________________________________________________________________________________

We walked in and joined everyone in the kitchen anticipating the news from harry. "He got off He got off He got off" Fred, George and Ginny chanted while dancing. "Will you please be quiet" Mrs.Weasley said calmly we were all quiet with our chanting for a while "Ariana, are you in there?"  I asked waving a hand in front of her face "Huh? oh yeah, what?"She said shaking her head and looking at me "What were you thinking?" I asked while Ginny, Fred, and George began to chant again. "Just wondering why Snape would be here." She sighed rolling her eyes at the chantingWeasley's "Well you will find out soon" Fred said kissing me on the cheek. "Why is that?"Ariana snarled at Fred "There is a meeting tonight, he is going to be there and we are going to listen." Fred explained. We hurried to eat, the meeting was to be starting soon. "Ready?"Fred and George asked together "Yeah" I smirked moving closer to the twins Ariana at my heels. We were all silent waiting for them to begin the meeting. Surius and Snape seemed to be arguing "How touchingly paternal Black, maybe potter will grow up to be a criminal just like his godfather. Not to mention Miss.Black." We heard Snape snarl. Ariana was sniggering under her breath "Sit so we can discuss our jobs." we faintly heard Lupin say. "What have you, Severus?" Lupin asked "Yes Snivellus what isVoldemort doing?" Sirius said I could tell he was being arrogant so I giggled slightly. Snape began about spying on voldemort. "What...." Ariana Gasped "Whats wrong?" I asked turning to look at her but she had started running down the stairs "Ariana get back here!" I shrieked as i chased after her. I grabbed her arm as we reached the door. "Get off!" Ariana shouted pulling her arm away.

Ariana threw the door open "How could you!?" Ariana shrieked to Snape. "What the bloody hell are you so mad about?"I asked staring blankly from Ariana to Snape. "I'm with Cyn" said Sirius raising an eyebrow Snape Pulled up his sleeve and nodded to Ariana "Are you mental!" Ariana shouted atSnape. "Whats going on!?" I shouted confused. "Show them Ariana" said Snape grabbing her arm..She paused her mouth falling open but she quickly regained herself. I watched as Ariana slowly pulled up her sleeve. "What's that" I asked moving closer to Ariana. "The dark mark" Sirius gasped his mouth hanging open. I froze in my spot.

"Ariana why?" I asked my eyes wide "I..I...I thought he was" She stuttered pointing at Snape. "I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listed" Snape said in his bored tone "Ex...explain" Ariana Growled atsnape "I am a death eater turned spy... I was a loyal servant of Voldemort until..." Snape paused "Until....I spoke With Dumbledore" He finished looking to his arm then to Ariana's. "I'm so confused" I sighed placing my palm on my forehead. "I'm a Death Eater....." Ariana paused "Because of him" Ariana continued "Guess I'm not anymore...." She finished rubbing her arm. Just then there was a loud crack just as I was about to yell at Ariana. There stood Dumbledore his twinkling blue eyes behind his full-moon spectacles fell on the scene in front of him. "Finally we have all been made aware. Now sit all of you there is much for us to discuss" Said Dumbeldore taking a seat himself and pushing his long white beard over his shoulder.

"As you all know now young Ariana 'was' a Death eater" Dumbledore spoke loudly making sure to put emphasis on the 'was'. "Wait... you .... you knew!?" I shouted hitting a clenched fist on the table. "Yes" Dumbledore replied simply and calmly. "Why wasn't I told?" I shouted again but Dumbledorehushed me. "Now, I would like to ask Ariana to help Severus with the task I have given him"Dumbledore said clearly "No, I forbid it!" Sirius shouted jumping from his seat. "Now now Sirius" Said Dumbledore "You have no say in what I do" Ariana snapped at Sirius..."I am your Uncle!" Sirius shouted folding his arms across his chest but Ariana ignored him.