A summer with the Weasleys

I do not own any of these chaeacters except Cynthia Lestrange.

I apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation mistakes.

After complimenting Mrs. Weasleys home, you noticed an older brother that you had seen around school but hadn't met, Ron the twins younger brother, and a man that looked to be their father. Just as you glanced over to him he stretched out his arm and you shook his hand "I'm Arthur, Aruthur Weasley" he said with a smile on his face "It's nice to meet you sir" you answered smiling at him. "Oi Perc introduce yourself" the twins yelled "Hi I am Percy, try not to get in trouble with these two" He stated snarling at his brothers.

After all the introductions Fred & George grabbed you things a lugged them up the stairs. "So Ginny where is you room? and how far away is the bathroom?" you questioned "My room is on the second floor, and the bathroom is to the left of my room" she replied giggling a little. "Well lets go to your room Ginny! I bet it's beautiful!" you squeeked. Ginny took you by the hand and led you up to her room, it was hard to keep up cause she was bounding up the stairs in front of you. She opened the door to her room and you could see that it was very brightly colored. "It's so pretty!" you squealed to Ginny...."Thank you" Ginny said laughing at you. You sat on the bed opposite Ginny's and you started talking about girly things. "So...do you like my brothers?" Ginny asked her eyes sparkling at you, you blushed "N-no, why would you think that we are just friends!" you yell whispered at Ginny..."Calm down calm down I was only asking" Ginny said nearly crying she was laughing so hard, just then there was a knock at the door and in stepped Fred & George "What do you think you are doing in my room?!?!" Ginny screamed throwing pillows at the two boys "Oi Ginny calm down we just wanted to talk to OUR friend" they stated putting emphasis on the 'Our' "I don't belong to you!" you shouted scowling at the boys...

They looked at their feet "That isn't what we meant" they whispered "I am talking to your sister since this is the first time I have met her, I will find you when I have gotten to know Ginny" you said still scowling at the boys. "Yay" Ginny said beaming at you. You then shooed the boys out and shut the door behind him and went back to talking with Ginny. "So Ginny what do you do around here for fun" you asked "Well usually just watch Fred & George play pranks on Percy and Ron" she said in kind of a bored tone...You got an evil grin on your face after hearing this..."Wh-what? Did I say something" ginny said with a scared look on her face "How about we play a prank on your brothers?" you slyly said to Ginny "How are we going to do that, I have tried it is impossible!" she said sighing heavily "Well I made this potion last year and managed to sneak it out of class" you stated "and it changes the color of whatever it comes in contact with...so I was thinking of putting it on their hair brushes and toothbrushes" you continued. "Oh my that would be amazing!" She squeeled "Shhh...keep it down Ginny" you said cupping your hand over her mouth "Ok I am going to need you to keep them busy down stairs while I perform the task" you said seriously "Ok" she nodded. With that Ginny got up and went to her brothers room, she convinced them with some false story to go down stairs

Ok you said to yourself and walked towards the door and waited till the foot steps got far enough away. You opened the door and looked both ways, you started walking up the stairs opening every door until you opened the door to the room you knew was the twins. You walked in and found their hair brushes and tooth brushes, you had to containers of potions one would turn things bright pink and the other would turn things bright purple so you decided to switch each one you used. After setting up the prank you took off running down the stairs and ran into the twins "What were you doing up there Cyn?" George said "Umm...nothing just uh...exploring guys! Where is Ginny?" you said looking at your feet "She's downstairs" they said in unison. You pushed past them and ran down the stairs as fast as you could, just as you reached the bottom you heard Mrs. Weasley yell "Children get ready for dinner, and make sure you clean up!" this was what you were waiting for you laughed to yourself and walked over to Ginny "Everything is in place" you said and she just nodded, you both went to get cleaned up for dinner and rushed down the stairs.