Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange and Ariana Black!

I also apologize in advance for any spelling and punctuation mistakes.

So ended your fourth year at Hogwarts...and you wondered if you would ever have a calm quiet year...with the trio as your friend probably not you chuckled to yourself. It was time to get your things and take the express back to the platform to go 'home' where you'd be alone all summer...because the Weasley family was taking a trip to Egypt, they totally deserved it though and they were all so excited. The entire ride on the express you didn't let go of Fred and George, you were going to miss them so much! "You two have to write me!" you sobbed "Calm down Cyn" Fred started "We aren't going to be gone forever" George finished chuckling "I won't see you an entire summer" "I have never been away from you guys that long!" you shouted between crying. "Ok ok we will write" Fred said "Promise?" you asked pouting "Promise" George yelled the both of them hugging you tight.

Before you knew it the train was at the station and it was time to say goodbye, and of course you started sobbing again. "I'll miss you!" you shouted hugging the twins around the waist...they had gotten so tall! "We will miss you too Cyn!" they said in unison "Now stop crying" Fred said prying you from around their wastes. "Mrs. Weasley" you said pulling yourself together and looking behind the boys. "Hello Dear" she said "Sorry but we don't have time to stay and talk" "I'll see you when we get back" she said ushering the boys towards the barrier "Bye" you yelled after them sadness in your voice.

There was nothing to do now but wait for Severus to take you home. "Ariana!" you yelled at the girl who was now getting off of the train..."Hey Cyn" she said staring at you "Are you ok?" "Looks like you've been crying" she said putting her arm around your shoulder. "Yeah I am fine..." you sighed "I just won't see Fred and George for the whole summer!" you kinda yelled "Well it'll be ok" she comforted you "They'll be back" she whispered. "Yeah I guess..."You continued sighing "You wanna come over this summer Ariana?" you asked "Ummm....sure" "How do I get to your house?" she asked "Hmmm...I'll see if Severus can go get you" you said after pondering for a moment. You grabbed Ariana's arm just then and ran to Hermione and Harry. "Hey you two!" you shouted "Hey" they said together "What are you doing with her?" hermione said codly "You filthy little mud----" Ariana began "You do not use that 'word'" came a cold voice from behind you...everyones eyes became wide and you saw Ariana turn and face Severus "S-sorry sir!" she squeaked "No apologies Miss. Black" he sneered "If I ever hear that word come out of your mouth again...."he said coldly "It will be detention for a month" he finished "But Severus she isn't in school" you stated "I don't care, and Sir" he coldly stated "I'ts ma'am" you said cating your last word and regretting them imediately. "What was that Miss. Lestrange" he glared down at you "N-nothing!" you squeaked.

"Ummm...Seve---I mean Sir" you said putting emphasis on the 'sir' he was only making you call him that because other people were around...he didn't answer so you continued "Could you possibly bring Ariana over some time this summer"..."We'll see" is all he said holding out his arm for you to grab hold of "Bye" you called to everyone then the loud crack and you were home...the cold dark empty place that was home...you sighed..."Sir...do I not have any other relatives..." you sighed "That is not my place to tell you" and with a crack he was gone... What was that supposed to mean you asked yourself... maybe I should ask Dumbledore when I go back to school....

Your summer was almost over and you had, had Ariana over a numerous amount of times...she liked your house...she told you it was a bit like the Slytherin common room...You always shuddered when she said this...you hated living in this house...you could only imagine how you'd have felt if you were a Slytherin... you had gotten a few owls from Fred and George and tons from Ginny...Ginny was complaining about all the sand and the heat, she was funny...and Fred and George telling you of all the trouble they had gotten in...and that they tried shutting Percy in a pyramid...you laughed when you read it and wished you could have been there to see it. Just then an owl flew into your house...it was Percy's owl..."Hermes" you asked confused....why in the hell is Percy writting me....you asked yourself until you read the letter.