The First Task

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

The next morning I was woken up by Mcgonagall shouting "Miss. Black...Mr. Weasleys! come down here!"..."What could she possibly want?" I groaned to no one sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I walked down the stairs to the common room "Yes Professor?" I asked yawning "We will talk when Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley make their way down here" Mcgonagall said. I waited with Mcgonagallfor ten minutes and no sign of Fred and George..."Miss. Black would you mind?" Mcgonagall said her face scrunching up slightly. I ran up to the boys dorm and walked right in..."Freddie...Georgie wake up" I whispered trying not to wake the rest of the boys...."Well I have no other choice" I muttered to myself seeing no sign of movement. "Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley wake up!" I shouted in my best Mcgonagall impression. The twins jumped out of their beds and glared at me..."Had to wake you up somehow" I smiled skipping back down the stairs.

Mcgonagall and I waited a few minutes and Fred and George emerged from the boys dorm their hair a mess shirts un-tucked and their ties not even tied. "Professor" They both said straightening themselves up. "Come with me" Mcgonagall said pushing the portrait open and waiting for the three of us to step outside. I stepped out first only to be met by the glaring eyes of Filch and Mrs. Norris...the twins stepped out after me.

"What did you three do to Mr. Filch and his cat?" Mcgonagall asked surprisingly calm "Nothing Professor we have no clue what your talking about" Fred and George both said in an Innocent tone... Mcgonagall raised her eyebrow. "They did this poor Mrs. Norris doesn't have any hair...she'll freeze" Filch growled "I want to see them punished!" Filch shouted pointing his crooked finger at us. "Miss. Black, what spells were used?" Mcgonagall directed her gaze to me. "Nothing" I smiled awkwardly "30 points for lying" Mcgonagall snapped at us..."Now I wish not to give you detention but I will have no choice if you again refuse to tell me the spells used" Mcgonagall clearly stated looking at me again "Now what did you use Miss. Black and if you lie that will be a months detention" saidMcgonagall her face scrunching. "Fine" I sighed and gave her the spells we used...she did the counter and Mrs. Norris had her hair back and Filch's was no longer pink. Professor Mcgonagallstrode off..."I'll be watching the three of you!" Filch snapped putting his crooked finger in our faces.

I linked arms with Fred and George and we made our way to the great hall for breakfast...I wasn't hungry I was still worried about Harry...soon as my mind went to Harry he walked in and sat beside Hermione waiting on her to finish her breakfast because he needed to talk to her...I waited as well so I could be there while Harry told her everything.

Finally Hermione finished her breakfast and Harry grabbed hold of her and began walking towards the Great Hall doors. Harry looked back at me and motioned his head to the door wanting me to follow. "I'll see you later" I shouted to Fred and George then took off behind Harry. Before I could get to him I was stopped by Ariana "Where are we going?" Ariana asked me suspiciously "I need to talk to Harry" I told her trying my hardest to get around her but she kept moving in front of me. "Ariana move" I stopped and glared at her. "Tell me why you need to talk to Potter so bad then" Ariana growled "I can't" I replied pushing Ariana out of my way but instantly feeling bad for it... "Sorry Ariana I'll explain later" I called back but kept running. Finally I caught up with Harry and Hermione who were walking alongside the lake. "Did you tell her Harry?" I asked panting for air "Yeah" Harry replied to me "Everything" I asked finally breathing normally "Yeah" Harry whispered "Please help him Hermione" I sighed worried "We are going to the library to look for a spell to" Harry paused "Slay a dragon" He whispered leaning closer to me. I pulled Harry into a hug "You can do this Harry I believe in you!" I whispered into his ear he smiled and he and Hermione walked of back towards the castle...