A new student?

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange and Ariana Black, yes I am introducing a new character.

I also apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation errors!

You stretched and blinked your eye a few times before settling them on a clock, it was only 5AM and you sighed to yourself because you were the only one in your room away. Well might as well shower and get dressed you said to your self. You jumped up out of bed got your clothes and off to the shower you went. After 30 minutes you came out dressed makeup and hair done. Still no one awake, you peered out the door of the dormitory and could see someone sitting in the chair in the common room. Hmm I wonder who that is you asked mentally. You walked down the stairs quietly and could see that it was George "Oi George!" You yelled "What are you doing down here alone" you continued "Oh just can't sleep, what about you?" he questioned dierecting his sight to you. "I just woke up...a little to early if you ask me" you answered "So is something on your mind Georgie?" you asked "N-n-no" he stuttered then "DOYOULIKEFRED?!" he asked yelling all together in one breath "He is just my friend Georgie why would you ask me that?" you asked with a confused look on your face "Well he told me he kissed you a---" he stated before you screamed you were going to kill Fred "Georgie I told him to just forget about it, it was only a mistake" you told him now sitting on the arm of the charm of the chair. You looked around you, the common room was so cozy and warm just as you were thinking this you gaze fell on George's you slightly blushed and began saying "H-hey you wa-wanna go t---------"  before George cut you off with a kiss, just as before as you were about to kiss him back someone came down yawning and you pulled away and took off running down the stairs.

How could I let this happen again and with George this time...you yelled in your head. You sighed and leaned up against the nearest wall and slid down crying....I don't want things to change between all of us why did they both have to kiss me...and why don't I know how I feel you said scolding yourself. You couldn't understand what was going on with them and stood up and told yourself you weren't going to cry over this. That you were all still going to be friends and you were just going to forget both of those kisses, it's not like it meant anything to them either. Looking down at you watch you took off running towards the great hall it was dinner time! You walked in and took your seat in between Fred and George "Where in the world have you been?" started Hermione "We were worried sick about you!" she continued "Sorry I just wanted to be alone for a while" you said "All day? You missed all your classes? she kept on "What happened" she finished..."Nothing Hermione just drop it!" you yelled at her and looked down at your plate.

Just then Dumbledore stood up and began to speak "And to conclude my speach we have a new Slytherin that deserves a warm welcome" he said he's voice booming off the walls "Welcome Ariana Black" then your attention was directed to the doors and in walked a black haired girl that you were now completely ignoring "Oi!" Fred and George both said nudging your sides "She looks just like you!!"they yelled "Good maybe you could go kiss her!" you mumbled at the two and the sank down in their seats "Sorry" they both said looking at each other with confusion "They are right Cyn she does look like you, like exactly like you" Hermione stated pointing out all the similarities and Fred and George just nodded at every one she named. The new girl took her seat beside Draco you cringed at this, you would never be seen with that slimy little toad. "So we are so sorry that we kissed you, we really just want to be friends with you" Fred began "Yeah we were stupid" George finished.

The rest of the night was pretty boring and you all just forgot about all that had happened and went to bed. You woke the next day hurried to get ready and you were off to your next class which was potions, just then you spotted the new girl looking at a map and shaking her head "Let me show you to your class" you offered "No"the girl snarled "Oh right Slytherin, to bad I am showing you anyway" you said grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the dungeons "Potions, right?" you asked "Y-yeah" she stated her lip curling "Well we are here! I am Cynthia Lestrange" you told her offering you hand for her to shake "Ariana Black" she said shaking your hand "So I guess this makes us friends" you started "I'll help you find the rest of your classes for the rest of the day" you exclaimed! "Uh...ok thanks" she stammered. "Well better get to class...Snape hates when your late" you told the girl. You both sat together in potions Snape liked the both of you, you were both really good at potions. Just then there was a splash in your cauldron and there was a piece of parchment floating in your potion. You prayed it didn't counter act with any of the ingredients, thankfully it didn't. You fished the parchment out and read it.