Are you serious?

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrang and Ariana Black!

I also apologize for any mistakes! I have noticed there are numerous ones in my other chapter and I am so sorry!

You had all been standing and talking so long that by the time you made it to the great hall the sorting was over and you could see Professor Flitwick leaving with the hat and stool. You all made your way to the gryffindor table to sit down. It was now time for Headmaster Dumbledore's speach, that you never listened to but decided it might be important since Sirius Black had escaped from Azkaban. He welcomed everyone to a new year and spoke about something important he needed to say before the feast "As you all will be aware after their search of the Hogwarts Express, our school is presently playing host to the dementors of Azkaban" He paused and the you began to talk to Fred and George "Oh no" you whipered to them "I really don't like those things" you paused waiting on them to comfort you "We'll keep you safe they shouted. "Thanks" you smiled half heartedly. Then Dumbledore continued "They will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds" Dumbledore continued "and while they are with us, I must make it plain that nobody is to leave school without permission. Dementors are not to be fooled by tricks or diguises...or even invisibility cloaks," he added and you saw Harry and Ron looking uneasy "Whats up with you two?" you asked with no reply "It is not in the nature of a dementor to understand pleading or excuses" he continued, but after that you kinda spaced out. You then heard "On a happier note" "I am pleased to welcome two new teachers to our ranks this year" "First professor Lupin your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher" you clapped as hard as you could your hands turning red. You saw Snape glaring down at Lupin..."Must not like him" you whispered aloud. Dumbledore continued to tell everyone about the old Care of Magical Creatures professor Kettleburn had retired and taking his place would be Hagrid. You clapped for Hagrid he was a nice man even though you didn't know him as well as Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Just then the feast had began and food and drink appeared in front of you and you stuffed your face.

Hagrid had come over and was talking to the trio about how Dumbledore went straight to him after the other Professor had retired. It was time for you to go up to the common room...Percy had stopped telling you what the password was in advance so you had to listen to his speach... "Oh c'mon Percy..."you whined "We are tired" you groaned "The new password Miss. Lestrange" you replied glaring over at you "Is Fortuna Major!" Percy called to the crowd of Gryffindors. You heard the poor boy named Neville say "Oh no" whats wrong with him" you asked "Oh he always has a hard time with the password" Ron stated. You turned to face Neville "Don't worry!" you shouted "I'll help you" you smiled at the young boy "Th-thanks" he blushed. Before you knew it you were climbing in bed exhausted from the events of the day.

It was time for breakfast and you walked down your arms linked with Fred and holding George's hand. The three of you were sitting there eating when Harry and Ron came down. Draco began to make fun of him but you stood off and started towards them and he took off running "He really is scared of you" came a voice laughing behind you "Oh hey Ariana!" you shouted "Hello" she smiled. As you were about to walk out of the Great Hall Professor Lupin walked up to the two of you "Who is your father?" he asked the both of you "Proffesor" you calmly said "She's well an orphan and I don't know my dad." you said choking up a little "You mean your not..." he paused "Related?" he finished "No sir" you said puzzled "You two just look...." he paused again "Never mind" he smiled and walked away. "What was that all about?" Ariana asked raising her brow "Not sure, but we will sure find out by the looks of it" you replied.

"Oi Cyn don't worry about Malfoy" Said Fred "Yeah wait till our first quidditch match...Gryffindor vs. Slytherin" George cheered this made you feel better and put a smile back on your face. Just then you heard Ron asking Hermione how she was going to make it to all her classes and read all the ones starting at 9 o'clock. "I'll manage" she glared at him but he kept on "Ron, leave her alone" you shouted. It was now time for your first class of the day as always all of your classes were with Fred and George, but you had only one with Ariana... you sighed and looked at her "Wanna sit together in potions" you asked "We are the best in the class" she grinned "Sure" she said after deliberation and she walked off to her first class of the day. "Transfiguration first then you two!" you sang "Let's get going" you smiled pulling on Fred's robes and George's hand.