Number twelve Grimmauld Place

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!!

The train pulled up to the station and Ariana and I went home with the Weasleys. "Come now dears, we need to go get your things" Mrs. Weasley said cheerfully holding out her arms for us. We aren't able to apparate just yet, we are going to take our apparation exams over the summer. "Sure" I said smiling and grabbing hold of Mrs. Weasleys arm. Ariana did the same without a word...there was a crack and we were standing in our own house...it seemed colder than usual. "Now get every thing you have dears" Mrs. Weasley said still cheerfully. "Why Mrs. Weasley? We are only staying the summer, aren't we?" I asked confused. We wouldn't be needing all of our things. "I can't tell you, you'll find out soon enough" she said smiling. "But" I said before Mrs. Weasley ushered Ariana and I to the stairs.

"Wonder why we need all of our stuff?" I asked aloud "No idea but if we are living with the Weasleys I think I would rather go to Malfoy Manor" Ariana snarled...."Ariana, the Weasleys have been kind to us...there is no need for you to talk about them like they are scum" I growled back to Ariana but she only shrugged and walked into her room. We were of age and allowed to use magic outside of school now. With a wave of my wand every thing in my cold dark room went zooming into my trunk. "Good thing it's enchanted" I whispered aloud to myself. "Come on, we need to get back!" I heard Mrs. Weasley shout up the stairs. "Coming!" I yelled back walking out of my room sitting my trunk at the top of the stairs. "Ariana are you ready?" I asked walking into her room. "Yes" Ariana groaned rolling her eyes...guess she already knew Hermione was going to be there. Ariana and I made our way down the stairs with our trunks, Mrs. Weasley apparated with our trunks first then came back to get us.

"So why did we have to bring all of our stuff?" I asked again but no one answered all I got was you'll see soon enough. We all ate our dinner, and Mrs. Weasley sent us up to our beds...tomorrow was our apparating exams. Soon as our heads hit the pillow we were asleep.

~Dream~

I was back in the graveyard watching Harry and Cedric walk around the grounds...."Avada Kedara!" I heard Wormtail shout I tried running to them before the spell hit Cedric but I was just running in place..."Cedric move!" I shouted but it seemed as if he couldn't hear me.

~End Dream~

I woke up screaming and had a tear rolling down my cheek. "Shut up!" I heard Ariana growl and turn over. I got out of bed it was only three in the morning..."Wonder if Fred is still awake" I whispered to myself...Only one way to find out I thought to myself standing up and walking out the door of Ginny's room. "Cyn are you ok?" Fred asked me as I ran right into him. "Huh?" I whispered looking up into Fred's face. "I heard you scream, are you ok?" Fred asked again. "I don't know, it's that blasted dream" I sighed falling into Fred's arms. He led me up the stairs to his and George's room. "Here" Fred smiled pulling the blankets on his bed back for me to climb in. "Thanks" I whispered with a weak smile...and climbing into his bed then him right after. I curled up next to him with my head on his chest...he stroked my hair...."I love you" I whispered before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of Mrs. Weasley shouting up the stairs for Ariana, Fred, George, and I...it was time for breakfast then our apparating exams. "Good morning" Fred said smiling down at me "Morning" I smiled back crawling over Fred. "Sorry about last night" I whispered giving Fred a weak smile. "Don't be sorry, I am always here for you" Fred said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Come now children!" Mrs. Weasley shouted up the stairs "We are going to be late if you don't hurry!" she continued. I pulled away from Fred and made my way to Ginny's room to get some clothes so I could take a shower. I found a pair of red skinny jeans, a black fitted T-shirt, and a pair of black flats then made my way to the bathroom. Ginny and Ariana were still sleeping so the bathroom was empty so I thought.