First encounter with Severus Snape

You went to your mothers owl the next day and sent a reply to your hogwarts letter. Afterwards you sat in a chair in the dark living room awaiting the man named Severus Snape.

After waiting what seemed and eternity there was a knock on the door. You were trying to control your excitment but went running up to the drew and flung it open anyway. Standing there was a pale man with shoulder length black hair and he was all dressed in black.

"Hello" You whispered a little scared twirling your hair with your finger.                                                           The man looked down at you with a cold stare and said in now more than a whisper "Let us get going I don't have all day" he held out his arm for you to grab hold of. You sighed at this notion, you hated apparating...the pulling in every direction feeling it gave you made you very sick. You grabed hold of his arm anyway not wanting to disobey the man fearing he'd be as ruthless as your dear mother.

You heard a loud crack and that feeling you dreaded was coming on, after a minute or two of the twisting and pulling you came to diagon alley, you being the clutz you are fell flat on your face.

What a wonderful first impression on this man, he must think I am a complete fool, you scolded yourself in your mind. "I assume you already have the money you need then?" The man said sneering down at you. "Y-yes" you hesitantly replied

"Well I am sure you have been to Diagon Alley before and can find your way around?" He said with his cold placid look returned to his face. "Y-yes sir I-I know where e-everything is" you managed to choke out. "Very well then, I will meet you at The Three Broomsticks I will be in the furthest corner. Seek me out when you have finished" He said, with the last bit fading as he strode of whith his black cape tumbling behind him.

You stood there and pondered your situation for a while and decided you were fine with shopping by yourself. No one to tell you what you can and can not buy. You dug in your pockets to find the list of supplies, you skimmed over the list and decided the first thing you wanted to do was pick out a pet.

Just as you began stumbling your way to the pet store a boy about the same age as yourself ran right into you, followed by a boy that looked exactly like him. The three of you fell to the ground, the two boys had landed on top of you. By the time they realized what was going on your breaths were getting shorter and shorter. The boys both jumped up and offered their hands at the same time...you looked up at them and put your hands in theirs and they pulled you up.

Dusting yourself off you looked at them, they had flaming red hair and they were identical. "Y-you your t-twins" you looked at them a bit confused "I have a twin!?" They both shouted with fake questioning. You shook your head and tried to push past them to continue on your way to the pet shop. "Oi! I'm fred, and that there is George" Said the one that introduced himself as Fred, "Weasley" said the other boy "And you are?" they said in unison. You giggled at this, it was kinda cute you thought to yourself. "My name is Cynthia...Le-Lestrange, it's nice to meet you" you said looking at the two boys.

"It's nice to meet you too!" they replied in unison, again you giggled "I-I must get g-going" you stammered feeling awkward since you haven't really been around children your age before. "Why don't you come and shop with us? and well...uh...our mum" said fred or maybe it was George. You shook your head at your mental arguing and smiled at the two boys standing in front of you. "Umm...sure, I-I mean if y-your mum wouldn't mind" you said smiling like a cheshire cat...you must have looked like a fool to the boys you were sure of it. "Of course she wouldn't" They yelled just before pulling your arms and dragging you through a large crowd of people.

You were trailing behind the boys your hands in theirs, they began to slow down and you heard a womans voice "Fred and George Weasley I swear if you don't appear in the next fi----" she was shouting but the two boys interrupted her before she could finish her sentence. "Mum, look we have found a new friend" Said Fred "Yeah she's here all alone and we told her she could come with us" finished George.

"Well hello there dear" she said peering around Fred and George. "H-hello ma'am" yousay looking down at your feet. "I'm Molly dear, where are your parents?" Mrs. Weasley said with worry in her voice. "M-my mom went away when I was young...a-and I don't know my father, a-and my name is Cynthia Le-Lestrange ma'am"  you reply with a shaky voice. "It's Molly dear, and you are welcome to come with us and pick up your school items" Mrs. Weasley spoke with such a kind and loving voice...this voice you weren't used to your mothers voice was so cold and distant...

You walked through Diagon Alley and picked up all of the things you'd need for your first year at Hogwarts, and the twins were actually pretty funny, you were so happy that it was going to be their first year also. They were going to be the only friends you had, but you didn't mind you really liked them.

The last shop you entered was the pet shop. You were so excited about buying a pet but had absolutely no idea what you wanted. Maybe an enchanted cat? You thought to yourself....you walked over to the kittens and looked at each one, this was going to be such a difficult desicion...."Fred, George what do you think of this little kitty?!" You said holding up a pure black kitten "Awww! He's adorable" said fred "Lovely" said George....after hearing what they had to say you took the kitten up to the counter and paid for him...Hmmm what should I name him you thought to yourself...."What are you going to name him?" Fred and George chimed together "I was thinking Weasley" you said looking at the two boys with sparkling eyes..."Wicked" they boys yelled "We're so gorgeous we have a cat named after us!" they said stiking poses "Maybe I named him after you two cause he smells funny" you said sticking your tongue out at the boys.

"Awww you think we smell funny...." They said with a fake sad expression "I'm only joking" you say to the boys who are now grinning from ear to ear....You give a quick glance to your watch and see the time and squeak at how late it is "Oi...what was that sound you made" said George "Do it again" said Fred... "I-I am s-so sorry guys I have t-to go, I will see you guys at school" you said turning to walk away. They both pulled you into a hug and said their goodbyes.

You were now a good distance away from the two boys and spoke to yourself out loud "Well they were nice, I can't wait to see them in school" you said while making your way to the entrance to The Three Broomsticks, you walked in and sure enough in the far corner was Severus. You slowly made your way up to him "What took you so long? I have more pressing matters than aiding you Miss. Lestrange" snape said sneering at you..."I-I-I'm sorry Sir, I g-got lost and s-some nice people helped me f-f-find my way back" you said looking at your feet not wanting to meet his gaze.

Snape held out his arm for you to grab hold and then off you went, with a crack you were back home and lying on your face. "S-sir ummm...." you stuttered thinking of what you were trying to say "Well I don't have all day Miss. Lestrange" he said in a bored tone "Th-thank you sir, and umm sir how do I get to Hogwarts?" you managed to say "I will be here to take you to the platform after that you will be on your own, and I will also be your potions professor" Snape sneered "Thank you sir, could I get you some tea sir?" you said trying to be polite "No" Snape replied and apparated out of the room

Since you had nothing left to do but wait you decided to pack your trunk and get everything in order for Hogwarts.

Packing didn't take you as long as you thought it would so bed was your next option.

_____________________________________________________________________________  Blood Traitor

Give me your comments and give input and if I use any ideas you give me I will credit you.

Thank you all for reading <3 <3