The world cup and the tri-wizard tournament!

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange (Black) and Ariana Black!

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes. ENJOY!

It felt like we never even go to sleep by the time Mrs. Weasley came knocking at the door. "Mrs. Weasley" I groaned "Wake up dears!" she shouted through the door "Ok we are up" I sighed throwing a pillow at Ariana.  She just growled and sat up...soon as the others woke I ran to the bathroom with my clothes before they could get there. In no time I was done in the bathroom and asked Mrs. Weasley to fix my hair and makeup since she could use magic and I couldn't. "Dear could you wake up Fred and George?' Mrs. Weasley sighed at me "Of course!" I grinned evily and ran off to their door.

"Fred and George! Time to wake up!" I squealed "Go away mum" George mumbled "Mum?" I said confused but grinned "Georgie dear it's time to wake" I said acting like Mrs. Weasley but he just grumbled "George Weasley! If you don't wake up this instant you are going to be in so much trouble!" I shouted in a shrill voice just like Mrs. Weasley. George jumped out of bed and fell on his face because he was still wrapped in his blankets. Fred was sitting up laughing his ass off and I was on the ground laughing uncontollably. "You should have seen your face" I laughed gasping for air. George just glared at both Fred and I. "Don't be so grumpy" I giggled pinching his cheeks. "I had to wake you up some how" I smiled at George who was now laughing at himself. "You two should get ready!" I shouted running out there room and down the stairs to eat some breakfast. Ariana, Hermione, and Ginny were already down stairs. "Hello good morning" I shouted "Morning" they all said eating their food. "Got your wand Ariana?" I asked looking at her. She patted her sides and shook her head and ran up the steps.

10 minutes later you here a loud growl from up stairs that sounds like Ariana "Fred and George Weasley where the hell are you so I can kill you!". "Oh no" I squeaked running up the steps to the boys room. "Cyn!" they shouted only in their boxers. "Cover yourselves she is going to kill you!" I shouted tossing blankets at them. "Huh?" they asked looking at each other. "You two took my wand where is it!" Ariana shouted almost ripping the door off the hinges. She lunged at Fred and George but I pushed at her stomache and she stumbled backwards "You can't kill them I love them!" I shouted "MOVE!!" Ariana shouted "No" I screamed hugging Fred and George "What the hell is going on?" Fred asked "Aww you love us" George laughed "This is no time for you to be laughing where is my wand!" Ariana shouted again. Just then it hit them "Oh a fake wand" they chimed together "Shhh" I tried to hush them "I don't care what it's called where the hell is mine!" she shouted once more. "We didn't take it!" Fred and George shrugged "Then where is it?" she asked sarcastically I then noticed something sticking out from her sock "Ariana did you check your sock?" I asked "Wh-what?" She directed her glare to me "Your sock" I again said and she looked down. "Oh" she growled and stormed out.  "Not even a sorry!" Fred and George shouted after her. "What was that?!" came Ariana's shrill angered voice "Nothing" they chimed in an innocent voice. "What are you boys doing to that girl?" Mrs. Weasley shouted while standing in the door way "Weasley Wizard Wheezes" I sighed look over at her "I thought I told you to get rid of that rubbish" Mrs. Weasley shouted "But it's not rubbish mum!" the twins shouted together "It is rubbish and you best hope I don't find it!" she shouted walking away.

"Come now children or we will be late" Arthur yelled up the steps. Fred and George were finishing get dressed and I was turned looking at the door waiting. They were done in no time, I linked my arm with Fred and took Georges hand and smiled up at him. "Coming Mr. Weasley" I shouted "Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" asked George as you came to the kitchen "They're apparating" Mrs. Weasley replied more calmly that she was just a few minutes ago. "So they get to sleep in?" I whined kinda slumping over george "Why can't we apparate?" Fred whined at his mother "You Fred Weasley are not old enough!" she snapped "And by the looks of your grades you'll never pass the test!" Mrs. Weasley snapped again. Fred and George mumbled something under their breath that no one could hear. Mrs. Weasley went to the stairs and yelled at Ginny and hermione and stormed back into the kitch...only a few moments later Ginny and Hermione appeared looking sleepy "Why do we have to be awake so early?" Ginny whined "Well we have a bit of a walk" Mr. Weasley smiled "Walk?" I whined "Freddie give me a piggy back!" I shouted then Mr. Weasley was going on about large groups of wizards and muggles boring stuff really you thought to yourself. "George!" came the shrill screaming voice of Mrs. Weasley causing everyone to jump "What is in your pockets?!" she shouted glaring at George "Nothing!" "Don't you lie to me George Weasley!" Mrs. Weasley snapped "Accio" she shouted pointing her wand to Georges pockets. "Ooooo look they are so colorful!" I beamed at Ariana who just rolled her eyes at my comment. All the brightly colored things zoomed into Mrs. Weasley's hand "I told you to destroy them!" she shouted furiously, holding up the stuff from their joke shop stash "Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!" the twins were trying to get away with smuggling so many joke items as possible. "Accio, Accio, Accio!" Mrs. Wesaley shouted the things zoomed out of some of the weirdest places I just looked at them shocked as to how they could fit that stuff in there. "Those took forever to make" Fred shouted as his mum threw the things away. "No wonder you did so poorly on your O.W.L.s!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked.