I knew something felt wrong

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black!

Sorry for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

Ginny had led me to the girls dorm, Hermione, Ginny, and I were the only ones awake. "Who is your maid of honour and who are your bridesmaids?" Ginny asked bouncing up and down on her bed. "Ariana will be maid of honour if she wants, and you, Hermione...I would ask George but Fred is taking him for best man" I said laughing "Does mum know?" Ginny squealed "Um...no" I said giving Ginny a weak smile...she gave me the oh no she is gonna kill Fred. "We are going to tell her over the summer" I smiled "What else?" Hermione asked me..."Uncle Sirius is going to walk me down the isle of course, the flowers will be orange roses and tiger lilies" I said smiling and imagining how the wedding would be. After long hours of Ginny and Hermione questioning me they finally let me sleep. Soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

I woke up the next morning, got dressed and made my way to the common room. It was still the weekend so I wore red skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I met Fred and George in the common room, I linked my arm with George and held hands with Fred as we made our way to the Great Hall for breakfast. I shoved as much food as I could into my bag for Padfoot so I could send it to him later. "What are you doing" George asked as I was stuffing food into my bag... "For Padfoot" I smiled at him. Fred had managed to get a detention with Mcgonagall for the rest of the day so it was just George and I. "Oh, you know we haven't talked just me and you since....well...you and Fred" George sighed "Sorry, how about we spend the day together since Fred managed to get detention" I smiled putting an arm around Georges neck. "Sounds like a date....well not date...I meant..." George began rambling "I know what you meant" I laughed as his face turned red...He seemed like he had moved on and was happy and himself again. "What do you want to do?" George asked me his face not as red. Just then I got an evil grin on my face... "Food fight?" I whispered into his ear "You read my mind" He whispered back.

"I'll start by throwing pudding at you, you duck and I'll miss and hit the person behind you. Then you do the same and I will yell food fight." I whispered George nodded "Then we find some where to hide" George added at the end. "Ready" I whispered "Ready" George smirked

I threw a small container of pudding at George just as we planned he ducked, the pudding hit Alicia right on the back of her head...Then it was George's turn he threw some toast with jam on it right towards my face I ducked and it hit Angelina right in the face. "FOOD FIGHT!!" I yelled and the common room was in an uproar yelling and food flying every where. I hurried to duck under the table but before I was under I had gotten hit with some butter. "Ewww" I groaned. People were flipping tables and chairs to find cover...I made it to a corner of the Great Hall where there was a table flipped that I could hide behind for cover....I crawled on the floor trying not to be spotted by anyone with food just as someone saw me I lunged behind the table what ever they threw barely missing me. "What are you doing hiding behind here?" George asked sitting next to me behind the table. "Get your own hiding place!" I shouted playfully pushing him. He was eating pudding then got an evil look on his face..."Don't even think about it" I had just got finished saying as he shoved it into my face. "George!" I shrieked but a thought popped into my head. "Come here Georgie" I smiled holding out my arms "No!" George shouted trying to crawl away "Aww you know you want a hug" I shouted grabbing his foot trying to pull him back, it wasn't working but it was keeping his in the same spot. I crawled on to him and gave him a hug rubbing my face against his making the pudding go all over him. "Thats what you get!' I yelled as I was rubbing the pudding on his face.

"And I was so proud about not getting hit" George laughed "Guess this means I win!" I laughed giving George a hug, I missed spending time with him. He was right that we hadn't spent time together since Fred and I had gotten together. "I missed you" George whispered into my ear "I'm sorry Georgie" I sighed looking up into his face....then he just kissed me I wasn't even expecting it...Before I knew it I had kissed him back but quickly pulled away..."George I am dating your brother we are getting married" I gave a weak smile I didn't want to hurt him...I still had feelings for him...but I was in love with Fred he was always there for me. "I just had to kiss you one more time before you married him" George whispered hanging his head. "Georgie I will always love you, but I love Fred more...he is perfect he has always been there for me and he has never hurt me" I whispered lifting his head up and giving him a hug. "I know" He sniffled..."Please be happy George" I gave him a half smile and a peck on the cheek....he looked up at me and gave a weak fake smile. "Come on" I said standing up and offering him my hand. The food fight had long been over and McGonagall was sanding there with a cleaning supplies. "Oh no" I whispered to George we were in so much trouble.