The year you almost lost your best friend

I do not own any of these characteres, except Cynthia Lestrange and Ariana Black

I also apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation mistake! ENJOY!!

You had gotten all your things for school and it was now only a few hours before you had to get to the platform. "Oh my gosh Ginny I am so excited!!" you squeeled "Me too" she shouted jumping up and down. "Will you two calm down honestly!" Ron yelled with annoyance. "Oh shut up Ron" you stuck your tongue out. George and Fred were walking down the stairs with their stuff by this time and you gave them your best puppy dog eyes "Could you please take mine and Ginny's things out to the car?" you pleaded in the cutest way possible "Fine" they sighed You just giggled and Ginny high fived you behind your back. You walked out of the house towards the car.

"What say you two to stealing Percy's prefect badge?" "I mean he has been polishing it all day" you laughed stressing the 'all' "Hmmm" they pondered "Lets do it" they yelled in unison. The three of you walked back inside and there say Percy the prefect... "Percy could you help me. I need something heavy carried down from upstairs" you pleaded as best you could "Sure" he sighed as he walked up the stairs you gave Fred and George the signal seeing as how Percy left his badge on the table. The twins grabbed it and ran out the door you right behind them "Miss. Lestrange where are you?" Percy shouted from up stairs. "Ok guys when he comes down give his badge to that niffler" "Should be fun to watch him chase after him" you laughed "Great idea!" the twins yell in unsion. You still thought that was cute even though they do it a lot and you have known them for years.

Just then Percy came down the stairs "FRED GEORGE WHERE IS MY BADGE!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. "Well if anyone is inside they are deaf now" you chuckled "Out here Perc!" Fred yelled and Percy ran out the door and spotted the twins with the badge "Give it ba---" you said before being cut off by you screaming "NOW!" the boys threw the badge by the little black niffler that was scouting around the Weasley yard. Soon as he caught sight of the badge he clenched it in his teeth and was off with Percy trainling behind it. "MUM!" Percy shouted "What is it Percy dear" Mrs. Weasley questioned walking out the door. "Those three gave my prefect badge to a niffler" "He's to fast I can't catch him!" Percy whined "Accio badge" Mrs. Weasley shouted and the badge went zooming into her hand. The three of you gave a disappointed sigh cause you were enjoying seeing Percy chase after the little creature. "You three should be ashamed" Mrs. Weasley scolded "Sorry Mrs.Weasley" "Sorry Mum" the three of you said "Just hurry and get in the car" "We will deal with this later" Mrs. Weasley said ushering the three of you to the car.

Finally at the platform after the long ride with Percy going on and on about being a prefect and how important it is. Grabbing your things you ran through the barrier and there same as always was the scarlet steam engine you loved seeing. "Cyn!" a familiar voice called after you "Ariana!" you shouted you called her Ari once but she yelled at you and got pretty mad so you stuck with Ariana. "How are you?" "How was your summer" she questioned "Fine, yours?" you answered "It was eh...sorry I didn't write" she said not finishing her first thought. "Oh it's fine I am sure you were busy" you smiled "Y-yeah" she drifted off. "So are you sitting with us or the....Slytherins..." you said Slytherins with disgust. "Well I should sit with my own house but I will see you later" she waved walking towards the train. You stood and waited for the twins and then Mrs. Weasley and Ginny. You grabbed Ginny's arm a led her towards the train. "Hmm...wonder where Ron and Harry are" "Oh well they get here soon enough" You said looking at Ginny. 

The four of you were on the train yelling your goodbyes to Mrs. Weasley who was still standing on the platform until the train pulled away...you swore you saw a tear in her eye. "Have any of you seen Harry and Ron?" you asked worried "Nope they are probably with Hermione" George said. "Yeah" you sighed and sat down beside Ginny with the twins opposite you. The train ride was pretty boring until you saw something blue near the window of your compartment. Looking out you yelled "Oh no isn't that your dads car?"  "Huh?" the twins said looking at eachother "It is" you sighed "They are so dead" you continued...but there was nothing you could do so just sat back down. "Time to change into our robes" you squealed standing up pushing the boys out and drawing the curtains back.