The Yule Ball and Finding a Date

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize before hand for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

I rushed away from Fred soon as Harry dismounted from his broom...not even aware that I had pushed Fred backward...I ran as fast as I could to Harry... "Harry are you okharry?" I asked looking him over. He had a cut on his shoulder "Harry your hurt!" I shrieked "You need to get to the first aid tent" I shouted leading Harry toward MadamPomfrey. "Miss. Black if you don't mind" MadamPomfrey gave a smile and giving me the look that meant wait here then closed the entrance to the tent. I waited and waited pacing back and fourth...Hermione and Ron went rushing in and I followed. "Harry, you were brilliant" Hermione squeaked...she had marks on her face from clutching it so hard..."You were amazing, you really were" Hermione smiled. "Harry she is right you were...well from what I saw" I smiled slightly but Harry's gaze was on Ron "Harry..." Ron paused "whoever put your name in that goblet -I--I reckon they're trying to do you in" after that what ever had happened between the two of them seemed to disappear like it had never even happened. "You two make no sense!" I shouted as Hermione was shouting calling them stupid. "Harry I will see you later I am glad your alive though" I shouted leaving the tent thinking Ron and Harry would want to talk. Later when Harry came out the judges gave him his scores. "Eight" "Nine" "Nine" "Ten" and "Four". I shouted and booed at Kakaroff how could he give Harry a four! Harry had tied with Krum!

I went back into the stands to find Fred, George, and Ariana....When I reached them Ariana was pointing her wand at George's throat "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!" I shouted at the sight "I was only gone for a few moments" I said annoyed "George pulled a prank on her" Fred sighed "George you should know better...Ariana lower your wand!" I shouted jumping in front of George shielding him from Ariana. "Fine" Ariana snapped at me. "Lets get back to the castle" I smiled after Ariana lowered her wand. I linked my arms with Fred and George and skipped off towards the castle.

When Fred, George, and I got to Gryffindor tower I quickly ran up to the girls dorm to write to Uncle Sirius.

Dear Padfoot

Harry finished the first task! He scored 40 Madame Maxime gave 8 Dumbledoreand Mr. Crouch gave 9 Bagman a 10...but Kakaroff only gave a 4....probably not wanting Harry to beatKrum...they tied Sirius! I can't give you details I didn't watch the entire thing....but you will probably get the details from Harry! Oh and still nothing from Ariana...I asked but she didn't answer...

Love Cyn

I called for an owl thankfully it was the same one as before and I wouldn't have to send Morgana along. I bounded down the stairs to the girls dorm to talk with Fred and George. "How are you feeling?" Fred and George both asked me "Better now" I replied falling on the couch and letting out a heavy sigh. "Good we have the old Cynback!" They both shouted hugging me. While I was writing to Sirius Fred and George must have gone to the kitchens for food...they were throwing Harry a party. There had been firework's set off...making the common room full of sparks of colorful light...new banners were also hung depicting Harry zooming around the Horntail. .

Finally Harry made it to the common room, soon as he stepped though the portrait people began to clap and cheer. "Harry how are you harry?" I asked running up to him looking to see if he had been hurt. "Fine...I'm fine" Harry laughed stepping aside to show Ron and Hermione. I smiled and let him walk through to eat the food Fred and George had gotten from the kitchens. "When id the next task Harry?" I asked him walking back towards him "Not for three months" Harry replied "Any idea what it's about?" I asked "That egg" Harry replied pointing to the golden egg that Lee was trying to lift. Lee was now asking Harry to open the egg..."Harry you don't have to...it's your business not ours" I smiled at him. Now more people were chanting for Harry to open the egg. Harry pried the egg open...soon as he opened the egg there was a loud screeching....I fell off of the couch holding my ears... That was the worst sound I had ever heard..."Shut it!" Fred shouted his hands also over his ears.