Here we go again

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black!

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

I didn't want to go back down to the Great Hall...Harry was going to be in trouble I just knew it...how could he not be. Everyone was filing into the common room talking about what had happened. "Cyn where did you go?" Fred asked curious "Not now Fred, where is Harry?" I shouted jumping off the couch and surveying the common room for Harry. "Still talking to Dumbledore" George shrugged. Everyone in the common room were talking about Harry and ways he could have put his name in the Goblet. I jumped up on a chair "Have you all gone mad!" I shouted everyone directed their gaze to me "Since when has Harry every asked for trouble?!" I paused "You should all know that he is in some sort of trouble...and if you don't in my opinion makes you pretty pathetic!" I growled...every ones faces gave a look of shock to me and I sat down....No one had listened to me though they went on talking about Harry and how he just wanted the glory....

I was sitting in the chair I had just been standing on growling and mumbling to myself... "Cyn you really need to calm down" Fred whispered "What!?" I snapped "Maybe you should get some sleep?" George smiled "I will not sleep until I have spoken with Harry and if I hear one more person talk about how Harry put his name in that stupid Goblet I swear I will curse them so bad their future children will feel it!" I screamed my face red with anger... Fred and George backed away a bit noticing how mad I was. "How did his name get in then?" George asked me "He is Harry Potter George!!!" I screamed in his face patting the table for my wand... "George I don't think that was a good question right now" Fred said his eye widening...he quickly grabbed my wand off the table probably fearing he would have no twin brother if I had found it. "We believe you Cyn, we believe in Harry calm down" George whispered sacredly. "That's better" I snarled giving George the death glare.

Finally Harry made it to the portrait...he was the only one it could be since every one else was in the common room gossiping about Harry being chosen "Harry" "Harry" Harry" is all I had heard since he made it back. "Move" I shouted trying to make my way through the crowd of people but none of them even budged "Move now before I curse every one of you!" I screamed and the crowd seemed to part revealing Harry's face. Even Fred and George were badgering him. I ran up to him " Harry we need to talk I believe I sent..." I paused "Padfoot an owl" I whispered into his ear. "I am going to bed!" Harry shouted making his way to the boys dorm me behind him threatening people that tried to follow. We finally made it up to the boys dorm only to find Ron laying on his bed tied in a Gryffindor banner. "What happened to you?" I asked Ron my mood lightening a little... "Lee" Ron said not seeming very happy. Harry was trying to remove the banner from around Ron but was have difficulty "Move" I growled waving my wand and the banner flew off of Ron. After the banner was removed Ron muttered a congratulations to Harry "What do you mean?" asked Harry "What the hell is wrong with you Ron?" I snapped staring at him "None of your business!" Ron shouted back at me "You must be bloody mental to speak to me like that Ronald Weasley!" I shouted moving closer to Ron my wand raised at him "Cyn no" Harry smiled "Go on then" I rolled my eyes lowering my wand but not putting it away. "Well...no one else got across the Age Line," Ron began "Not even Fred or George. What did you use---the Invisibility cloak?" "The invisibility cloak wouldn't have gotten me across the line" Harry said...Harry and Ron bickered Ron telling Harry he didn't have to lie to him... "Ron have you gone daft?!" I shouted angrily my face red "Harry is your best friend you can't possibly think he put his own name in the Goblet!" I was now growling at Ron.... I raised my wand at him again... "Cyn it's not worth it let him believe what he wants" Harry sighed "Fine" I snapped walking towards Harry... Ron pulled the curtains around his bed and we didn't hear from him again.