Caught Like a Fly

I do not own any of these character except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black.

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fred, George, Ariana, and I had been practicing our spells late at night in the Gryffindor common room. After a few days no one complained about Ariana being there after a few jinx's flying past their heads. They had come to the conclusion that it didn't matter if she was a Slytherin, she was to much like me to argue with. There were only a few accidents here and there, broken things in the room like shelves, and a few bruises and black eyes both of which were on Fred and George.

The meeting were getting better, and every one was doing much better from the first meeting. Neville had actually disarmed someone. Ariana and myself still got the most attention in the group, our singing and dancing while dueling always lightened the mood. We even got Hermione, Ginny, and Luna to do it a few times, Luna and Ginny loved it, but Hermione was a stick in the mud like always.

Hermione had also made a plan on how each person would know when the meeting were. The fake galleons were a brilliant idea.

We weren't having meetings as much as the first Quidditch match got closer. Angelina was working the Gryffindor team to death. "Angelina why are we practicing so much" I complained "Because we will win!" She snapped waving me back into the air. I sighed heavily but did as she said, almost falling asleep on my broom. Until a bludger zoomed past my head "Cyn watch out!" Fred shouted worried, I nodded my head and zoomed off chasing after the quaffle.  Gryffindor winning overSlytherin was apparently important, even Mcgonagall didn't assign homework.

The days seemed to be speeding by and the practices were becoming longer and colder. I slid down the side of the stairs to the girls dorm to meet Fred and George, the three of us skipped through the halls all the way down to the Great Hall, today was the first match of the season. Ariana was already there, she was sitting at the Gryffindor table opposite of where Fred, George, and I sat. "Are you excited?" Ariana asked me as I sat piling food onto my plate. "Yes I this is the first match I'll be in!" I squealed as I ate a piece of toast. "Good luck, I still want Slytherin to win though" Ariana laughed as she took a bite out of toast and disappeared behind a potions book.

After eating I jumped to my feet "Calm down love you'll need that energy" Fred laughed throwing his arm over my shoulders "All these years you've known me I always have the energy"  I laughed as I skipped away from them down to the pitch. I dressed quickly and grabbed my broom, then just stood there eagerly waiting on the rest of the team. Finally they arrived, Angelina spewing off the replacements on the Slytherin team and giving us a speech. Finally she said the words I was waiting for "It's time...good luck"  the entire team marched out of the changing room, except me I skipped until the sun hit my eyes and I almost fell over. "Careful"  said George pushing me back up to my full height. "Thanks Georgie" I beamed at him practically jumping up and down with anticipation. The Slytherin team was already on the field waiting on us with those little badges from earlier pinned on their robes. "What are those?" I whispered to Fred and George as the niceties were being taken care of. "Not sure, can't be good though" George looked back at his younger brother.

The whistle was blown and we all rose into the air as did the balls. Angelina was the first with the quaffle and of course Lee Jordan had to make a comment about it. The game was going well, that was until everyone heard the singing from the Slytherin side. "I wish a bludger would just zoom through the sea of silver and green" I mumbled as I listened, but quickly got my head back into the game since Angelina passed the quaffle to me. I zoomed past the Slytherin chasers closer and closer to the goal "Pass it back" Angelina shouted over to me, I did as she said, she made it to the goal but the keeper blocked it. The Slytherin's continued to sing "Shut up!!!!" I shouted as the Slytherin chaser was making their way to our side. Everyone stopped to watch as the chaser became closer to Ron, the Gryffindors sighed heavily when he missed and Slytherin scored.

The games drug on, the song still echoing thought the pitch. Surprisingly Gryffindor won, Harry had caught the snitch. We all landed to celebrate when Harry was hit by a bludger from one of the Slytherin beaters. "Harry! Harry are you ok!?" I shouted as I ran to him. I was going to make Crabbe pay but Madam Hooch was already over there. "I hope he gets ban" I growled as I helped Harry to his feet. "On a happier note good job Harry!" I hugged him tightly, pretty sure I was cutting of his air supply.

That's when Malfoy had to ruin the celebration. "Oh won't dear ol' mummy be proud when she finds out her daughter is blood traitor scum like those Weasley's." Draco laughed "Oh and Potter, did you like my lyrics, wanted to add a few more verses but couldn't find anything to rhyme with fat and ugly. We wanted to sing about his mother you see."  "Talk about sour grapes" said Angelina. "Malfoy I suggest you shut the hell up!" I called to him as I hugged Fred. Draco just laughed "We couldn't fit in loser either, for his father, you know" Fred and George were now aware of what was being said.

Malfoy kept talking, and before we knew it George and Harry were pummeling him, Goyle was about to join before I stunned him. "Harry! George! NO STOP IT!" I shouted, Fred was being held by the other team members. I ran over to them and tried to pull them away from the bloody Draco "IMPEDIMENTA!" we were all knocked backwards "What do you think you three are doing?" Madam Hooch screamed "But I didn't do anything I was trying to stop them" I tried to defend myself "She's telling the truth" George added "Not what it looked like to me, the three of you are to go to your head of house, NOW!" she instructed her face red in anger.

The three of us spun on our heel and marched up to the school, as we came to stand in front of her door the was directly behind us. "In" she said furiously tearing the red and gold scarf from around her neck. "I have never seen such disgraceful behavior, three onto one! Explain yourselves!" McGonagall shouted slamming her hands down on her desk "I was trying to stop them!" I shouted back glaring at nothing in particular. McGonagall glared at me and gave me a look that said yeah right. "He provoked us!" Said Harry...I tuned out the rest that was until Umbridge came in.

"Great" I groaned kicking the leg of McGonagall's desk earning another evil glare. "You're kicking us all of the quidditch team!!" I jumped up in outrage "Yes, it seems I was correct in banning them, oh and this young mans twin is will be ban as well" said Umbridge in her sickeningly sweet tone with a little school girl giggle at the end.

McGonagall dismissed us, Ariana had been waiting outside the office for us. "What happened?" she asked noticing how furious the three of us were "Umbridge ban us from playing, and Fred too" I told her gritting my teeth the entire time. "She can't do that, you weren't even fighting" said Ariana schocked "Yeah try telling them that..." I complained. "At least this is our last year" Ariana said reassuingly.

I stormed up the marble stair case to Gryffindor tower, not in the mood to talk with anyone I went straight to the girls dorm. Soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

New chapter, yay!

Anyway, comment and vote please!!

Thanks for reading!

~Blood Traitor