Wait, what?

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!!

We arrived at Grimmauld place, and Mad-Eye hurriedly shoved Harry inside the door. He lit the hallway that was much darker than it had been when we had left. Mrs. Weasley hurried out a door and hugged Harry then glancing at Ariana and I. "Harry, Ron and Hermione are up stairs. And CynFred and George wanted to talk to you so show Harry to his room. I need to be joining the meeting." Mrs. Weasley said as those who accompanied Ariana and I to get Harry hurried past her into the room she had just come from. "Come on Harry" I said smiling grabbing hold of his arm and taking him up to his room. "Ron and Hermione are already in there" I said opening the door then walking up to Fred and George's room with Ariana.

"What did you two want?" I asked walking in scowling as if they had done some thing wrong. "Just wanted to know if you wanted to spy on the meeting?" Fred said in a questioning way. "You have been listening to the meetings?!" Ariana shouted but I jumped to cup my hands over her mouth. "Shhh" I whispered sitting her down on a chair by the door. "Yes, with an invention Fred and George made, called" I began but was interrupted "Extendable ears" Fred and George said proudly "Yeah" I said rolling my eyes. Ariana was silent, we could hear shouting from the room bellow us. "Harry doesn't seem to happy" I sighed "Lets cheer him up Ariana" I begged she took one look at me and knew exactly what I meant by cheer him up. "No" she growled "Come on come on come on!" I pleaded..."Fine if you'll shut up!" Ariana snarled. She stood and we both turned into a black panther kitten and a snow leopard kitten then apparated into Harry and Ron's bedroom.

Ariana and I in kitten form walked over to Harry and began rubbing against his legs and purring. "When did you get cats?" Harry asked looking at us confused. "Cats?" Ron repeated glancing at Harry who was looking down at his feet. "Hermione?" Harry hissed but she only shook her head. Harry kneeled down next to us and patted our heads. "Who ever they belong to they are cute" Harry smiled but rounded his gaze back to Ron and Hermione and began yelling at them again.

Fred, George, and Ginny were now in the room talking about the meetings and their extendableears. Ariana and I were still at Harry's feet. I gave a little meow "Cyn! Ariana! What are you two doing?" Fred asked looking down at us. I jumped up towards him and turned back into myself as I landed on his lap. Ariana followed and turned back into herself but she was standing next to Harry. "When did that happen?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Just last night" I smiled twitching my nose I still had whiskers. Everyone laughed at least I had lightened the mood slightly. Ginny told us how there was a Imperturbable curse on the door. "Shame. I really fancied finding out what oldSnape's been up to" said Fred with a sigh. "Snape? You don't mean Severus Snape?" Ariana questioned her mouth falling open slightly "Do you know another?" George asked as if she was crazy. "What has he been doing here?!" Ariana snapped at all of us. "We don't know" I repliedshrugging.

We all explained to Harry that Bill was back to be part of the order and that Charlie was part of the order but was still in Romania. "Can't Percy get witches and wizards from other countries?" Harry asked we all gave a sigh...Percy had betrayed his family..."Don't talk about Percy in front of mum and dad" said Ron grimacing slightly...."Why?" Harry asked so we all explained to him what had happened with Percy. Fred, George, Ariana, and I apparated away and left Ron, Harry, and Hermione in the room alone. As we were all making our way down the stairs towards the kitchen. "Tonks" Mrs. Weasley cried as we all watched her trip and the curtains of the portrait from before open. I instantly covered my ears as did Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, and Ariana. The woman behind the portrait was screaming at the top of her lungs causing every other portrait in the house to screech. "Cover your ears Harry!" I shouted trying to yell over all the screaming. Lupin and Mrs.Weasley tried as hard as they could to close the curtains again. "Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers-"  Tonks continued to apologize as Sirius ran out of a door and to the portrait. "Shut up you old hag!" He shouted grabbing the curtains. "Yoooou!" the portrait howled "Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!" "I said SHUT UP!!" Sirius yelled forcing the curtains closed with the help of Lupin. "Hello Harry, see you've met my mother" Sirius said smiling.