Finally my Hogwarts letter!

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange

I also apologize in advance for any spelling or punctuation mistakes!

It was the day before your 11th birthday, but unlike other girls your age you weren't looking forward to it.  You's be spending it in a dark house on your own because your mother had been taken away when you were still very young.

You had pictures of her and other family told you of her. She had left you with a fair amount of money and a letter explaing a few things to you. 

Cynthia,

I am not with you and I feel I must explain some things to you.

I can not tell you why I have been removed from our home,

but I must tell you a little of Hogwarts:

When you turn 11 you will recieve an owl from a school called Hogwarts. It is a school for Witches and Wizards. I went to this school and I expect you to be in Slytherin as I was and the rest of your family, except your pathetic waste of an uncle, who I refuse to speak his name.         Use some of the money I left you to pick up the items the list enclosed with your letter says. Use my owl and send a letter to a Severus Snape for help getting to Diagon Alley.

P.S. You best behanve yourself

-Bellatrix

You never understood why she didn't call herself your mum, but she never really was all to kind.         Even though you were her daughter.

The next day had finally come and as you had figured you were all alone on your birthday.                    At around noon something different had happened, you actually had gotten an owl.                                You saw the beautiful emerald green writing on the front and it really had your name on it.                   The excitment in the pit of your stomach grow through your entire body, you were now jumping up and down so very excited! You decided to open the letter, and this is how it read.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Cynthia Lestrange,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall Deputy Headmistress

After reading this you were just so astonished you hadn't even pulled out the list of required items.    After 10 or 15 minutes of looking over the letter you pulled out the next list.

First-year students will require:  3 sets of plain work robes (Black) 1 pointed hat (Black) for day use one pair of protective gloves (Dragon hide or similar) One winter cloak (Black with silver fastenings) Please note that all pupils clothes should carry name tags

COURSE BOOKS All students should have a copy of each of the following:

Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawak

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment 1 wand 1 cauldron (Pewter, standard size 2) 1 set glass or crystal phials 1 telescope 1 set brass scales

Students may also bring 1 owl or cat or toad

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

You finally finished reading all required materials and remembered your mothers letter you hurried to your mothers owl and sent him to the man named Severus and awaited his reply. 20 to 30 minutes later your mothers owl returned with a reply from Severus saying he would meet you at your house the next day.

____________________________________________________________________

Leave opinions and suggestions!

-Blood Traitor