Chapter 5

A/n: HEY GUYS DONT SKIP THIS : first off I'm sorry I didn't update in two days!!

And secondly I didn't update cause I'm currently traveling and I lost my cell phone at the airport . And I'm using my iPhone to update casue I think it's better and easier than my laptop , IM TRULEY SORRY . Don't hate me .

Now with that being said , enjoy .

"BETHANY" I jumped up to the sound of my very loud best friend screaming right at my ear .

"What the fuck , EL" I yelled back and made a attempt to punch her but ended up punching the air .

"Nice one , but zayn asked us to go over to his and Harry's house today for movie night " she said squeaking her voice in the last few words

"Not going " I said pulling the covers over my face . If she only knew how humiliating it was yesterday for me , I for one do not plan on talking nor seeing Harry again.

"Do it for me" she pouted giving me puppy eyes .

"I'm sorry but I can't" I said under my covers .

"Wow okay" she said . I could suddenly feel my bed lose some weight and my door shut hard after .

I knew what was coming , the famous El silent treatment . Great .

After a hour of fighting with myself I decided to face my fears and agree on the stupid movie date .

"I'll go" I said walking down the stairs to find Harry siting on the couch as if it was totally normal.

"What are you doing here " I asked shocked , Because once again I was only wearing a black lace bra and matching panties . I really should stop .

"I could get used to this." Harry smiled cheekily .

"Fuck off, I'm going to put on clothes and I want you off that couch " I said dismissing myself .

Once in my room I had to regain my breath , Harry is such a fucking jerk . But he's perfect , but he's such a cocky bitch , but he's perfect .

I sat up and went to the bathroom to shower , just to give him some time to leave . Once I was done I wrapped my hair in a towel and my body in another and walked out looking down at my toes

'I really need a pedicure ' I mental told myself , when I was knocked out of my thoughts when I ran into something hard , no someone .

"watch your step babe" the annoyingly familiar voice said

"Told you to leave". I hissed

"No babe you told me to get off the sofa " he grinned , that sweet contagious grin.

"What's your problem?" I asked feeling my eyes get blurry, why do I wanna cry?!

"What do you mean?" He said not noticing my eyes .

"Why do you keep doing this , we met 3 days ago maybe 2 and you know what your doing to me and its just --" I got caught off when Harry's lips smacked into mines .

We moved perfectly in sync , for a second it felt like I had been used to kissing him , like I had kissed him before . But this was wrong , though I didn't stop it cause even though I didn't admit it on the outside . On the inside I've been wanting those lips since I first saw him. And they weren't just what I expected them to feel like they were better , so soft that you just wanna bite them off , so blissful that you would want to stay like this with him forever .

'HE'S A PLAYER' my inner self finally caught up to my brain . 'PULL AWAY' she said as I mentally smacked her but knew this was to good to be true . This wasn't gonna last

. Fuck .

I pulled away slowly as we caught our breathes .

"What was that for" I asked after a while if us standing there looking into each others eyes .

"FUCK , I need to go . Now!"

He yelled as he tugged at his hair .

What the actual fuck ? I mean I knew something was gonna happen but there was a side of me hoping he would stick around . But I was wrong as he walked out and left me with only the memory of his lips on mine .

a/n: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? Oh my. How about a Harry's POV the whole next chapter ? If I get votes today , ill do double update . So if you wanna see PLEASE VOTE !! xx -s