Chapter 18

A/n: READ THE END A/N PLEASE . Enjoy .

I woke up to the sound of beach waves crashing and the sunlight slightly shining at my face , I yawned keeping my eyes shut and got up to use the bathroom to wash up before going down stairs . I got a pair of white short and a over sized Beetles shirt and made my way to the bathroom soon entering the shower and leering my eyes finally open . Realization hit when I noticed I left my shampoo on top of the vanity next to my bed , so I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped my self in a robe and made my way out side the bathroom to see Harry sitting on the window seat . A scream of surprise left my mouth only to cause Harry to throw his head back and laugh .

"How long have you been here ?" I asked slightly tightening my bathrobe . "I've been here even before you woke up but you didn't see me cause your eyes were shut " he said mocking my eyes .

"Well can you go ... I'm kinda naked under this " I said pointing at my bathrobe . "And why in the world would i wanna miss that?" Harry cheeckly smiled . "Harry out " I said firmly and pointing at the door . He threw his hand up in surrender and made his way out my door before winking at me causing me to roll my eyes .

After I was done in the shower i put on my planned outfit along with some black flip flops and I blow-dried my hair and put it in a side braid , I didn't have anything planned for today so why not look causal .. I made my way down stairs to see Harry and El having a conversation .

"Um hi" I said reaching the least step of the stairs . "Good morning love" El said waving at me and taking a sip of her coffee . Harry just turned around on his barstool and smiled .

"We have arranged to go to the beach today Beth " Harry said pointing at El . "I'd rather not " I said grabbing a apple and a glass of water . "To bad , see ya in a bit " Harry said kissing my cheek and walking out the door.

I went upstairs and changed into my black and blue two piece and headed for the back door , I was the first one out of four of us on the beach so i deiced to take a walk , I've been here for almost two weeks and two days and haven't met any of my neighbors . As soon as I started walking I saw someone waxing a surfboard , I've only been surfing once when I visited California last year cause we don't have much water in New York so I HAD to check this out .

"Hey" I said approaching him with a smile on my face and he looked up and his eyes instantly locked with mine his were a soft brown color , but he was still very attractive .

"Hey" he smiled. "I couldn't help but notice you have a surfboard " I said pointing at his surfboard . "Yes we don't get much waves out here but I like to enjoy it when we do " he said with a thick British accent , not as thick as Harry's but thick .

"Guessing today is a good surf day huh ?" I said trying to make conversation. "It's actually one of the best we've had in a long time " he said standing up . Now I noticed he had totally ripped muscles and he was taller than me , and he was wearing a wetsuit that made him look even more attractive . "I didn't catch your name .." He smiled at me .

"Bethany , but call me Beth " I smiled .

"Liam"

"Nice to meet you Liam , I take it that you live there ?" I said pointing at the massive house behind him and he nodded with a smile . As we made small talk and I told him where I was vacationing.

"Well ill see you around maybe I can teach you how to surf " he smiled after a while of us talking. " imma hold you up on that " I smiled and began to walk away .

"Oh Beth !" Liam called after

Me . "Yeah?" I said looking back and he came up to me and kissed my cheek "nice to me ya" he smirked and headed towards the wave with his surfboard , I smiled and walked away .

~~

"Where were you ?" Harry said with a pair of sunglasses on , I couldn't tell weather he was looking at me or not .

" I got here before any of you so I deiced to walk around to pass time " I said sitting down and plopping a grape from the fruit salad there was laid out .

"Did you meet anyone?" He asked and I shook my head yes "this very nice guy named Liam a couple houses down " I smiled .

Harry's jaw tighten and he took of his sunglasses and looked directly at me "you will never speak to him again" he spit . " and who are you to deiced that ?" I asked bluntly .

"We will talk later Zayn and Ellen are coming he said putting on a fake smile and getting up to greet Zayn and el , I just sat there in total confusion and anger .

Why doesn't he want me to talk to Liam?

Why did he get so bitter all the sudden ?

Why ? Why ? Why ?

A/N: OKAY SO BASICALLY READ THIS !

Basically Wattpad was bugging out yesterday which caused them to make 3 chapter 17 copies so I'm sorry if that confused you a bit . But thank you for reading and understanding !

PLEASEEEE VOTE , Share and comment ! IT MEANS THE WORLD !

xx -s