Chapter 39

The closer I got to Harry, the more the nerves got to me but they didn't compare to the ones I felt as soon as I pulled into the driveway of the beach house I had been renting.

I had to take a couple breaths before actually getting out of my car and going to knock on the door to Harry's beach house only to find no response. I knocked again and still had no response, I was ready to give up ad turn around when a pair of headlights shone in my direction; Harry was pulling into the driveway and my heart was popping out of my chest.

Harry slowly approached me keeping his hand inside his coat and his eyes directly on mine.

"Harry" I whispered once he was face to face with me.

"Beth." His eyes kept on mines.

"I..." I was cut off by him.

"Let's go inside, its cold out here." He chuckled lightly with little flakes of snow starting to fall on his curls.

I obliged and followed him inside and everything was the same, as of nothing had happened here.

"Zayn moved out." He broke the silence "and I just permanently stay here" he said taking of his coat and his boots.

"Oh..." I didn't know what to say, things are so complicated I mean after all what was I supposed to say? 'Oh well I left you because my best friend was scared to get to serious with your best friend and I felt like I had to be in charge and so I did leave you and after I was back in New York I found out it was both if there plan all along to separate us and they are now living together and I still don't know why they would ever do that, also... I'm hopelessly INLOVE with you.'

No.

"Harry I know you don't understand why I left and trust me I'm still trying to understand, but I'm sorry." I spat out after moments of awkward silence.

"But why" he said carrying out the 'y'

"I... I don't know." I studderd

"I fucking missed you." He said looking down at the floor.

"Harry I lov.." He stopped me.

"Do you know why I told you to come?" He said not taking his eyes of the floor.

"I honestly don't." I said in a low voice.

"It's not because I want your pity, it's not because I want a sorry, it's because I can't function, I can't do shit. I'm fucking empty, you left me fucking empty. Every damn night I lay there and wonder why? Did I do something wrong? And I hate you, I fucking hate you because I love you." He finished and looked up at me for a reaction.

"Harry I'm sorry! I love you, I love you, I love you." I yelled at him. "I fucking love you okay?" I yelled

"THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING LEAVE" he yelled louder than me, veins popping out of his neck.

I sat down on the couch across from him and sat down, lost for words, and I couldn't hold it in anymore so I let it out. "I'm fucking sorry." Was all I could pull out.

"Come here." He said finally looking me back in the eye. And I did, I got up and sat next to him on the couch.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me on top of his lap. "If you ever leave again I will burn down that plane." He said putting his face on the crook of my neck.

"I promise" I whispered running my hand through his curls.

"Promise what?" He said and I could feel his smile forming on my skin.

"I promise to never leave you again, I love you" I said

"Mhm, I love you to." He said.

And just like that, I found myself again.

A/N: ITS NOT OVER!! Haha I hope you liked it though. I love you please vote and comment (: