Chapter 30

A/N: ENJOY !!

Ellen's POV

I could tell that Beth was hurt and I knew there was other things we could do to solve this problem but I guess this is the one we have for now !

"Don't over think it el" Beth smiled rubbing her hand in circles around my back as we drove home in her rental Because mines was still at Zayn's .

"I know you don't want to do this " I said only feeling guilty about my poor actions.

"I'm doing this for you , remember we stick together ?" She said with tear threatening to fall .

"Do you love Harry?" I knew she did and if she did we would not be following along with this plan .

"I love you" she said avoiding the question.

Beth's POV

My palms were getting sweaty , my heartbeat skipping , heat rushing through me. I was nervous ! Here we are back at our rental about to regret this.

It's my job to protect el and its her job to protect me ! That's how it is and even though she could have just said no , she didn't and now were stuck in shit .

I am pretty mad at her for being so damn irresponsible but I'm here for get either way.

~~

Harry's POV

"Call me"

"Is everything alright ? You haven't been texting or calling back "

"Beth , if your in trouble just call me"

That's all I've been doing all day ! Send Beth repeated messages , I'm trying to show that I'm not worried but I am , in scared as hell .

I finally get up and walk over to the girls house to see if they are home but when I walk in everything is cleared as if no one was ever here .

Beth POV

"Call me"

"Is everything alright ? You haven't been texting or calling back "

"Beth , if your in trouble just call me"

A tear rolls out my eyes becuase realization just hit !

I'm on a plane back to New York and in NEVER gonna see Harry or Zayn again !

"We still have eachother" el says gripping our hand together as we both cry lowly with each other .

"I am in love with Harry , El" Is what I say before she admits her love for Zayn and the tears keep coming.

A/n: DON'T WORRY THIS ISN'T OVER ! I have ALLLLOTTT more planned ! And I intend on taking my time and dedication with this story . So don't worry loves ! xx -s