Chapter 22

A/n: sorry these past few have been shit , I hope this one makes up for it ...

"Zayn and Ellen arrived " Harry said avoiding eye contact with me , had he seen me ?

"Erm yeah, ill go and come back " I said scratching my head , Harry and I had planned to watch movies all day anyways .

"Don't come back, I have business " Harry said still avoiding eye contact .

"I thought you said you were on vacation ?" I said now a bit confused . "I'm not " was all he said before walking upstairs and shutting his room door loudly making me jump slightly .

I don't get it .. Just 20 minutes ago we were fine .

I quickly showers and changed into a pair of light washed shorts and a gray v neck. Even though Harry told me not to go over , I wanted to go and figure out what happened .

"You just missed him .." Zayn said when I entered the house asking for Harry . "Il hangout here and thridwheel then ?" I said and they happy couple nodded in unison .

Midnight **

Zayn and el fell asleep on the couch an now I'm left wondering around . I decided to go to Harry's room and check everything out .

When I entered everything was normal and nothing out of place , the strong yet soothing sent of Harry swept across the room it was like a mint and cologne smell , one of my favorites in the world . I quickly laid down on his bed and found myself drifting of in sleep .. 'But I didn't even get to be nosy ' my inner Beth said .

~~~~~~

"Beth" I heard Harry's voice threw out the room and suddenly snapped out of sleep , I took a peek at the clock on Harry's night stand 4 am . Was I asleep this long ? And why isn't Harry asleep at all ?

I looked at Harry and instantly noticed a lipgloss stain on his forehead ..

"Where were you and why the fuck is there a kiss stain on your face ?" I said growing hurt . "Shit" Harry said wiping his forehead .

"HARRY DID YOU -" I yelled almost breaking into tears . "No Beth , I didn't cheat on you " he stopped me in a calm voice .

"Then why are you so clam and -" he cut me off again "I was visiting my mum Beth , for fucks sake " he said as anger started to appear on his face . "Don't give me that shit Harry " I said pointing my finger at him and crossing my arms like a second grader .

"Oh yeah ? How about this shit . I went to my mom to ask her about you and why the fuck am I feeling this was towards you , and you don't seem to his to fuck about me cause your going off and talking to Liam when I fucking told you not to !" He said swinging the lamp on his bedside table across the room .

"Harry I'm -" I started to say "just go" he said looking down clenching his fist . "Harry " I said ..

"GO BETH" he yelled but I just tucked myself back into bed and wait for a response .

"What are you doing ?" Harry said clearly surprise in his voice .

"I'm going to bed , duh " I said like nothing had just happened.

Harry likes me ? Dose he love me?

I was broken out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around my waist .

We were gonna talk about it but just not now ..